or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 3620

post #54286 of 54803

"korean brad pitt look-alike factor" lol 

post #54287 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by borntoolate View Post


been following this thread off and on, it's sort of horrifying but you can't take your eyes off of it, like watching a car crash in slow motion.

the above bit was interesting to me - I had been notified in May my jacket was ready to ship but it didn't go out until early September. I don't if that's helpful or aggravating.

I find it particularly interesting to see two former employees of TOJ starting up a company with the same suppliers and what appear to be the same patterns?

best of luck to everyone - it's a total bummer to see what's happened.

Which company is this? I must have missed it somewhere in the thousands of comments in this thread. 

post #54288 of 54803
What is going on


I don't know how real the message is but if it's real:


Drew I know the situation is shitty but killing yourself isn't going to solve anything. You fucked up sure but your family still loves you, you have friends that still care for you, and killing yourself is by far the worst thing you can do to repay all that. Suicide is contagious and causes deep long lasting depression in everybody that ever cared for you. Doesn't really matter how shitty of a person you think you are or how shitty other people say you are. It's never the right solution. Only the easiest one

If you need help fixing the situation contact dieworkwear at dieworkwear@gmail.com. He genuinely cares about the situation and doesn't even have skin in the game. He's been trying to contact you for awhile. If you need somebody to talk to you can email me at indesertum@gmail.com. I'm in Seoul on the weekends
post #54289 of 54803
Yeah, there's tons of people here who are down to wait a few more years.
post #54290 of 54803
Lmao hes not goi to kill himself you cretin

He doesnt care about any one else


Suicidal threats are typical narcissist behaviour
Edited by skeen7908 - 11/16/15 at 12:09am
post #54291 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

What is going on


I don't know how real the message is but if it's real:


Drew I know the situation is shitty but killing yourself isn't going to solve anything. You fucked up sure but your family still loves you, you have friends that still care for you, and killing yourself is by far the worst thing you can do to repay all that. Suicide is contagious and causes deep long lasting depression in everybody that ever cared for you. Doesn't really matter how shitty of a person you think you are or how shitty other people say you are. It's never the right solution. Only the easiest one

If you need help fixing the situation contact dieworkwear at dieworkwear@gmail.com. He genuinely cares about the situation and doesn't even have skin in the game. He's been trying to contact you for awhile. If you need somebody to talk to you can email me at indesertum@gmail.com. I'm in Seoul on the weekends

he made that post in june

the guy is a lying sociopathic POS
post #54292 of 54803
Lol. I thought it was a new message. Well this is embarrassing
post #54293 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

Lmao hes not goi to kill himself you cretin

He doesnt care about any one else


Suicidal threats are typical narcissist behaviour

 

Call me jaded but I feel this needs to be emphasized. This is an accurate assessment of Drew's bullshit and everyone needs to stop falling for it. I've dealt with enough assholes like this to know what's real what's not at this point and suicide doesn't work this way. People just go quiet for a while and then disappear, there is rarely an overt declaration or any time for anyone to talk them out of it.

post #54294 of 54803

if he's not going to refund our money, I wish he would kill himslef. fuck his life. however, it would be nice for someone to clean his clock beforehand. 

post #54295 of 54803

Is Drew Keith dead or charged with a felony yet? Either one is a reasonable result.

post #54296 of 54803
damn
post #54297 of 54803

Sooo as a non-frequent visitor of SF, I had a spot purchased from another SF Member. Am i SOL?

post #54298 of 54803

post #54299 of 54803
you gotta get the original buyer to file a dispute
post #54300 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by varilight View Post
 

Sooo as a non-frequent visitor of SF, I had a spot purchased from another SF Member. Am i SOL?


When did the original buyer purchase?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.