Trees Are Never Sad Look At Them Every Once In Awhile They're Quite Beautiful.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 6:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2715
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40712 of 545207/16/14 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by Death24xASecond
Yes, a year, as opposed to several years of upcoming leather manufacturing. I obviously don't know exactly where TOJ stands regarding their available stock of leather, but it stands to reason that at some point they would stop adding more stock and work on finishing up what they have. Where that point in time is, I don't know. It's possible that with a year's worth of production to go, it's too early. Or not. Regardless, one doesn't have to "smoke" anything to suggest that we're seeing the tail end of production coming into view.
So. Completely unfounded then. Thanks for the rabble-rousing conjecture.post #40713 of 545207/16/14 at 8:05ampost #40714 of 545207/16/14 at 8:10am
Really sucks when one has to explain things to children. Here's a helpful breakdown.
1. A lot of comments in this thread: accuse TOJ of various misdeeds without real evidence.
2. My comment: points out something that not just TOJ but any company that is winding down its operations must do--that is, finish up stock on hand after, at a certain point, ceasing to acquire new stock (because company is winding down operations). In light of that, I express the hope that we won't continue to see overly-veiny leather.
3. BRING OUT TEH PITCHFORKZ!!111
(Know the difference.)post #40715 of 545207/16/14 at 2:38pmpost #40716 of 545207/16/14 at 3:05pmpost #40717 of 545207/16/14 at 3:34pmQuote:
50 with shortened lengthspost #40718 of 545207/16/14 at 3:57pmpost #40719 of 545207/17/14 at 1:12ampost #40720 of 545207/17/14 at 1:49ampost #40721 of 545207/17/14 at 1:52ampost #40722 of 545207/17/14 at 6:19ampost #40723 of 545207/17/14 at 2:29pmpost #40724 of 545207/17/14 at 3:25pmI'm also 5'8 and 160 and have a DR with 48/47 measurements fits good every where except tight shoulders and longish sleeves, fits best when I'm down to 150 but still tight in the shoulders. Unfortunately I missed the cutoff and didn't get to go for a 50/46 just so I can layer comfortably.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Need Help. New member. Long time reader :-) 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...