or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2710

post #40636 of 53724
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichet View Post

Pretty sure they group them by product too, to speed it up.


Anyone felt a calf jacket and a calf suede - are they of Comparable thickness/rigidity?

 

I have a calf suede jacket and it's surprisingly thick and pliable at the same time.

 

Rough too.

post #40637 of 53724

Received today my black lamb MA-1 (with excella zippers & bemberg lining). Ordered almost exactly 1 year a go. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I really dig the prominent grain texture that sometimes comes with TOJ's lamb. So, it was a pleasant surprise that my MA-1 has quite a bit of it. The leather is also nice and thick. All in all, I'm really satisfied with how it turned out.

post #40638 of 53724

Pics

post #40639 of 53724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joona View Post
 

Received today my black lamb MA-1 (with excella zippers & bemberg lining). Ordered almost exactly 1 year a go. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I really dig the prominent grain texture that sometimes comes with TOJ's lamb. So, it was a pleasant surprise that my MA-1 has quite a bit of it. The leather is also nice and thick. All in all, I'm really satisfied with how it turned out.

 

Pics

post #40640 of 53724
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDinh View Post

^ I want to say if it's an error on their side (I.E. You ordered x jacket with x leather and received x jacket with y leather or the jacket gets produced with measurements not agreed upon prior) yes. But not sure about "I don't like my jacket anymore" or something to that extend refunds.

Yeah. Miscommunication between ToJ and the workshop it seems.
post #40641 of 53724
1 year mark!
post #40642 of 53724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post
 

You know what they call temple of jawnz with cheese in Paris?

 

Un temple de jawnz avec fromage.

 

post #40643 of 53724
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

1 year mark!

 

H
 
@

P

P

Y


@

N

N

I

V

E

R

@

R

Y

 


:D:cheers::inlove::fistbump::fonz::D:cheers::inlove::fistbump::fonz::D:cheers::inlove::fistbump::fonz:

post #40644 of 53724

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

from left to right: gunmetal, silver and excella zippers

 

post #40645 of 53724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joona View Post
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

from left to right: gunmetal, silver and excella zippers

 

oh gosh! this jacket looks perfect. obsolutely porn.:inlove: 

post #40646 of 53724
Motherfucker! I missed another run on the daypacks? That's what I get for leaving SF for a few months. If anyone wants to sell one let me know.
post #40647 of 53724

Thanks for the pics, Joona. The jacket looks fantastic, enjoy!

post #40648 of 53724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joona View Post



Curious, have people who bought lamb in the past seen this much grain in their leathers?
post #40649 of 53724

...


Edited by ColmDawson - 7/12/14 at 5:12am
post #40650 of 53724
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

Curious, have people who bought lamb in the past seen this much grain in their leathers?

Both my current lamb jackets are quite grainy, in a good way.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.