Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 9:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 11:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2648post #39706 of 545205/13/14 at 8:54pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39707 of 545205/13/14 at 9:02pmpost #39708 of 545205/13/14 at 9:07pmpost #39709 of 545205/13/14 at 11:17pmpost #39710 of 545205/14/14 at 5:05ampost #39711 of 545205/14/14 at 6:06ampost #39712 of 545205/14/14 at 6:10ampost #39713 of 545205/14/14 at 6:14ampost #39714 of 545205/14/14 at 10:30amQuote:I agree. These wait times are getting absurd. I wish I had known it was going to get this badOriginally Posted by outlawcowboy
damn. a june order? pushing a year? that doesnt even seem right. unless youve made a ton of changes or have something custom, i cant imagine why it would take that long. i was told "a bit north of 6 months" when i placed my order. then after reading about lead times being more than six months, i figured, im not going to worry about it and im cool with even ten months, but if its getting to be a year long wait, thats kinda fucked. Ive never planned on making chages or bothering anyone at TOJ about shippping times. it will get here when it gets here. last thing im doing is sitting around thinking and waiting for my jacket. however, it kinda pisses me off when im told "a bit north of 6 months" when thats not that case at all. I understand it a procees and the end result is worth the wait, but id rather just be told straight up "its going to be close to a year" when it seems like they knew that all along.post #39715 of 545205/14/14 at 10:39ampost #39716 of 545205/14/14 at 10:48ampost #39717 of 545205/14/14 at 5:09pmpost #39718 of 545205/14/14 at 6:38pmpost #39719 of 545205/14/14 at 6:45pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 961 Active Users (131 Members and 830 Guests)
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Suit colors 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 17 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...