Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 4:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2608post #39106 of 545204/11/14 at 8:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #39107 of 545204/11/14 at 8:37pmpost #39108 of 545204/11/14 at 8:40pmpost #39109 of 545204/11/14 at 8:45pm
Was walking down Powell to get some coffee on my break and saw you pass me before I hit the crosswalk. Looked good dude. I'd probably consider one after that if I wasn't set on repurchasing a T1. Anyways, after I got my coffee at caffe central, I saw a dude in supreme x playboy, givenchy tee and geobaskets o_0
Edited by nineohtoo - 4/11/14 at 10:17pmpost #39110 of 545204/11/14 at 8:53pmpost #39111 of 545204/11/14 at 10:12pmpost #39112 of 545204/11/14 at 10:17pmQuote:
I actually agree with you. I still think it's my favorite TOJ piece along with the M51(which might be too much jacket for SF), but at the time I felt it was a bit too small for me. I really couldn't comfortably wear much under it besides a tee. Though the 44 I had might be less problematic now since my 46 TOJ1, which used to be pretty snug, fits pretty relaxed now like most of my clothes from a few years ago. When I order one again, or finally convince a particular member here to sell theirs to me, I'll order a 46 for comfort's sake and just in case I gain that weight back.post #39113 of 545204/11/14 at 10:45pmpost #39114 of 545204/12/14 at 12:30ampost #39115 of 545204/12/14 at 12:36ampost #39116 of 545204/12/14 at 12:48amQuote:
This is so true.
Even like .25" on the shoulder too wide can really change everything.post #39117 of 545204/12/14 at 9:52ampost #39118 of 545204/12/14 at 10:47ampost #39119 of 545204/12/14 at 11:20ampost #39120 of 545204/12/14 at 11:36am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 976 Active Users (125 Members and 851 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Shortening a trench coat 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 13 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 15 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 28 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?