interested in suede Harrington as well
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 4:04 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2578
Styleforum Top Pickspost #38657 of 545204/1/14 at 5:21ampost #38658 of 545204/1/14 at 6:11ampost #38659 of 545204/1/14 at 6:22ampost #38660 of 545204/1/14 at 6:38ampost #38661 of 545204/1/14 at 6:43ampost #38662 of 545204/1/14 at 6:48ampost #38663 of 545204/1/14 at 6:52ampost #38664 of 545204/1/14 at 6:52amBy the way, if anyone is waffling on the daypack, buy it. Here's my travel set up: MMM weekender, Rimowa Stealth, Daypack:
I've gotten more wear out of my daypack than I have anything else fashion related, and I love it. It's the perfect size, and understated, and has withheld the test of time thus far. I've used it just about every day for the past 10 months since I've got it. Buy it. It's worth it
Edited by Krish the Fish - 4/1/14 at 10:24ampost #38665 of 545204/1/14 at 7:59ampost #38666 of 545204/1/14 at 8:12ampost #38667 of 545204/1/14 at 8:39ampost #38668 of 545204/1/14 at 8:46amQuote:2. Small zip wallet. A bit smaller than the first zip wallet (which is henceforth known as the 'big zip'...)
It's 4" X 3.5", has 6 card slots, 2 open areas for whatever, 1 cash slot.Quote:I think I’ve found a new past-time, making people lust over discontinued TOJ products. I know most people skipped over the leather goods at the time since the leather jackets were receiving all the hype. However, the true gems imo are the wallets. I’ve used this wallet everyday for around 2 years and it looks the same as when I first received it. This baby has been there since when I first started wearing #menswear/#boat shoes and my gothninj days till the present. The leather is still supple and I do find myself stroking it inside my pockets (perverse imagery I know). I did ask Charly if they were every gunna bring it back and he said a firm no. So this is a lesson if you missed it the first time, the wallets are saying YOLO.post #38669 of 545204/1/14 at 8:49am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1420 Active Users (332 Members and 1088 Guests)
- › Things you just don't get 45 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...