to be fair, the non-profit quote was referring to the restaurant
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 9/28/16 at 6:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 4:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2529post #37921 of 547572/23/14 at 2:24pmpost #37922 of 547572/23/14 at 2:28pmpost #37923 of 547572/23/14 at 3:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Smahatma
I agree, set-and-forget.
But I have to add to that...don't look at Drew's instagram, otherwise you'll see exactly what your jawn money has been doing...funding luxury cars, international jet sets, five star hotels, premium cigars, margiela, bottles of champagne, and caviar purchases while you've been sitting at home for months, cold, alone, jawn-less, starting to drown in your own sweet sorrow.
I almost bought a pair of margiela gats today but went with CP lows instead. Still wondering if I made the right decision lol.Quote:
I'm planning to order my first TOJ, if that's still an option.
I'm leaning towards a Moto since I'll be 34 soon and I feel that double riders are maybe too much.
I'm also sure I won't go for a black jacket since not long ago I got a 10 Sei 0 Otto in oiled calf in black which is pretty decent.
I also don't like brown.
I also know I want calf leather, so I've narrowed by decision to two options:
- Suede in Diesel Blue.
Unfortunately I haven't found pictures of any of those two in a Moto, all of them seem DR.
I think non-suede will age better, do you agree? On the other hand, I'm concerned about oxblood because it looks almost like brown in some pictures, I'd prefer it to be more reddish, red colour is too bright.
BTW, 40 weeks?
I was gonna say something with oxblood but willy's diesel blue suede moto sounds sick.Quote:Originally Posted by dittochu
Any recommendations on Girlfriend DR 2010 vs MDR for a 5'2" female? Photos labeled one and two, respectively (ignore other pictures)
Imo the 2010DR looks better.post #37924 of 547572/23/14 at 3:23pmpost #37925 of 547572/23/14 at 3:48pm
I hope that Drew spends all his TOJ money and then some so that TOJ stays taking orders until the Rio 2016 Olympics.post #37926 of 547572/24/14 at 7:55ampost #37927 of 547572/24/14 at 8:08amQuote:
haha! Thanks, man. Should look even better after it breaks in a bit.post #37928 of 547572/24/14 at 8:29amQuote:
I too am sad I didn't get to enjoy some quality schadenfreude. Really good fit though Cole, your jacket looks awesome.post #37929 of 547572/24/14 at 12:00pmpost #37930 of 547572/24/14 at 12:06pmpost #37931 of 547572/24/14 at 12:06pmpost #37932 of 547572/24/14 at 12:10pmpost #37933 of 547572/24/14 at 12:19pmpost #37934 of 547572/24/14 at 12:28pmpost #37935 of 547572/24/14 at 6:15pm
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Patrick Booth's (Almost) Daily Gratitude Thread 1 minute ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 2 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Patrick Booth's (Almost) Daily Haiku Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cigars 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Tassel Loafers UK9! Price drop 4/4 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...