Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 8:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2520
Styleforum Top Pickspost #37787 of 545202/19/14 at 6:27pmpost #37788 of 545202/19/14 at 6:31pmQuote:
part time job? 1 toj would be a couple months of workpost #37789 of 545202/19/14 at 6:32pmQuote:weird situation for me.. my grandma gave me a pen, that was a gift to her boyfriend and he didn't really care for. it was a Mont blanc. sold for $650 and rest of it was paid off from my job.Quote:
edit: I make good enough money that I could afford another one pretty easily if I was careful with my spending. most of my money goes towards food/gas/beer/weed/insurance and I'm paying off a good sum of my money for my honda ruckus right now. I'm doing 25-30 hours a week, 5 nights a week at an italian restaurant, though. if I was at college I wouldn't be able to (comfortably).post #37790 of 545202/19/14 at 6:48pmpost #37791 of 545202/19/14 at 6:48pmpost #37792 of 545202/19/14 at 6:51pmpost #37793 of 545202/19/14 at 6:57pmpost #37794 of 545202/19/14 at 6:59pmpost #37795 of 545202/19/14 at 7:12pmpost #37796 of 545202/19/14 at 7:48pmQuote:
Pen collectors would ask you exactly the same thing about TOJ leather jackets ...
Bear in mind that there are Mont Blanc collectors who will buy this because it's one of the Writer's limited edition models.post #37797 of 545202/19/14 at 8:30pmpost #37798 of 545202/19/14 at 8:37pm
20 here. Work part time. Not too much to worry about financially.
Quote:I don't limit myself by numerical values established on outdated astronomical concepts.
I would also like to know this. I'm thinking my raws (which will have faded well by the time my jacket comes), plain t shirt, low top white CPs? maybe my brown boots with the raws sometimes.
Also probably black jeans and white CPs? I can't decide between the achilles low or the bball CPs or high top training boots lol. I've seen a TOJ DR worn with CP combat boots and it looked nice.
Edit: @Cole what jacket is coming in for you?post #37799 of 545202/19/14 at 8:50pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 21 seconds ago
- › LEMAIRE 53 seconds ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boots and Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?