Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 7:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 1:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2501post #37502 of 548152/12/14 at 8:37ampost #37503 of 548152/12/14 at 8:43ampost #37504 of 548152/12/14 at 8:44ampost #37505 of 548152/12/14 at 8:48ampost #37506 of 548152/12/14 at 9:02ampost #37507 of 548152/12/14 at 10:07ampost #37508 of 548152/12/14 at 10:12am
I had ordered in June and received it in September, but I did have a previous order in and got both at the same time.
Their website shows a lot of boxes getting shipped recently and also 2 weeks ago...boxes usually mean 2 or more jackets, amirite?
.....maybe it pays to order more than 1.post #37509 of 548152/12/14 at 10:16amQuote:Originally Posted by PawnchYoFaceQuote:
someone made a cache version of their old site
guess mtm's popularity did away with the in-between sizes or something (or maybe they're still available?!)
edit: nvm seems like their old 45 is basically their current 44
oh and btw, thanks to everybody who's been replying to my posts
normally I'd quote and reply individually, but I pretty much only ever use my phone nowadays
I've definitely been reading them and taking the thoughts into considerationpost #37510 of 548152/12/14 at 10:32ampost #37511 of 548152/12/14 at 10:45ampost #37512 of 548152/12/14 at 11:24ampost #37513 of 548152/12/14 at 12:09pmpost #37514 of 548152/12/14 at 12:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by masshi
So what are the "secret" zipper configuration options for the MDR?
I've seen 4-pocket and 2-pocket MDRs in the gallery, and I think I've seen pockets that were flat instead of slanted at 45 degrees?
Are there any other options? Though tbh I think the default 3-zip looks best.
There's 4-zip and 3-zip.
edit: Why don't you ask Charly all this?post #37515 of 548152/12/14 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by hmtwrk
i'm 5'10" 125 and stock 46 works really well for me (it's really forgiving). i wouldn't ditch the half-placket and name tag. you might be on the fence about it now but you won't be regretting it once you get it. on the other hand, taking the signature pieces out of a jacket that will make you standout everywhere you go, THAT you might regret. the details are really that good, don't overthink it and just trust.
by "really forgiving" what did you mean?
does it fit loose, or does it still fit slim albeit not uncomfortably so?
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 45 seconds ago
- › Recommended UK tailors for bespoke or made to measure 3 piece suit... 6 minutes ago
- › PROXY FOR SUITSUPPLY TO WORLDWIDE - OUTLET CLOSE 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 24 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 34 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 44 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 45 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 47 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 50 minutes ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 50 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...