Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 6:27 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2501post #37502 of 547062/12/14 at 8:37ampost #37503 of 547062/12/14 at 8:43ampost #37504 of 547062/12/14 at 8:44ampost #37505 of 547062/12/14 at 8:48ampost #37506 of 547062/12/14 at 9:02ampost #37507 of 547062/12/14 at 10:07ampost #37508 of 547062/12/14 at 10:12am
I had ordered in June and received it in September, but I did have a previous order in and got both at the same time.
Their website shows a lot of boxes getting shipped recently and also 2 weeks ago...boxes usually mean 2 or more jackets, amirite?
.....maybe it pays to order more than 1.post #37509 of 547062/12/14 at 10:16amQuote:Originally Posted by PawnchYoFaceQuote:
someone made a cache version of their old site
guess mtm's popularity did away with the in-between sizes or something (or maybe they're still available?!)
edit: nvm seems like their old 45 is basically their current 44
oh and btw, thanks to everybody who's been replying to my posts
normally I'd quote and reply individually, but I pretty much only ever use my phone nowadays
I've definitely been reading them and taking the thoughts into considerationpost #37510 of 547062/12/14 at 10:32ampost #37511 of 547062/12/14 at 10:45ampost #37512 of 547062/12/14 at 11:24ampost #37513 of 547062/12/14 at 12:09pmpost #37514 of 547062/12/14 at 12:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by masshi
So what are the "secret" zipper configuration options for the MDR?
I've seen 4-pocket and 2-pocket MDRs in the gallery, and I think I've seen pockets that were flat instead of slanted at 45 degrees?
Are there any other options? Though tbh I think the default 3-zip looks best.
There's 4-zip and 3-zip.
edit: Why don't you ask Charly all this?post #37515 of 547062/12/14 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by hmtwrk
i'm 5'10" 125 and stock 46 works really well for me (it's really forgiving). i wouldn't ditch the half-placket and name tag. you might be on the fence about it now but you won't be regretting it once you get it. on the other hand, taking the signature pieces out of a jacket that will make you standout everywhere you go, THAT you might regret. the details are really that good, don't overthink it and just trust.
by "really forgiving" what did you mean?
does it fit loose, or does it still fit slim albeit not uncomfortably so?
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Samuelsohn "Beckett" from Nordstrom? 47 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 9 minutes ago
- › £1230 NEW MAISON CORTHAY BLACK LEATHER ARCA SHOES UK10.5 UK11 10 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 13 minutes ago
- › £1230 NEW MAISON CORTHAY BROWN LEATHER ARCA SHOES UK7.5 US8.5... 15 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 18 minutes ago
- › £1190 NEW MAISON CORTHAY BROWN SUEDE OXFORD SHOES UK8.5 US9.5... 18 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 19 minutes ago
- › £1230 NEW WITH TREES MAISON CORTHAY BROWN LEATHER ARCA SHOES 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding