Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 9/28/16 at 6:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 4:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2500post #37486 of 547562/12/14 at 1:27amBtw, speaking of 4-zip MDR... Can someone PS one in olive with silver zips? I can't do it myself right now since I'm waiting for a new computer, only got access to crappy ones at my job and the phone. I like 4-zip in pretty much all dark colors and some lighter ones if they're vibrant enough, but I'm not sure about olive. Normally I'm pretty good at picturing how something will look but I'm having a hard time with this for some reason.post #37487 of 547562/12/14 at 1:31amQuote:Originally Posted by Matsa
Btw, speaking of 4-zip MDR... Can someone PS one in olive with silver zips? I can't do it myself right now since I'm waiting for a new computer, only got access to crappy ones at my job and the phone. I like 4-zip in pretty much all dark colors and some lighter ones if they're vibrant enough, but I'm not sure about olive. Normally I'm pretty good at picturing how something will look but I'm having a hard time with this for some reason.
Hard to fulfill this request, the olive calf varies in color possibly more than any other leather.post #37488 of 547562/12/14 at 1:46am
Search function usually has answers.
Use your imagination:
Color varies and please inquire within Charly to see if olive calf is still available.post #37489 of 547562/12/14 at 1:57ampost #37490 of 547562/12/14 at 2:01ampost #37491 of 547562/12/14 at 2:30amQuote:Originally Posted by 5354
Search function usually has answers.
Use your imagination:
Color varies and please inquire within Charly to see if olive calf is still available.
I have searched and found nothing that helped me, that's why I asked for a PS. I've probably looked at most pics in the gallery a dozen times by now, and I've gotten about 3/4 through this thread, so believe me when I say that I actually try to do my homework. I'm not the type of person who ask for things if I can do it myself. As for using my imagination, well... I did say that I'm having a hard time picturing this, right?
Not trying to come off as a dick when you're trying to help btw, just to be clear. I've seen the first two links before but the bottom one is actually useful and I haven't seen it before. Thanks a lot for that one.
And I've already ordered an olive calf MDR (3-zip) in early january, just trying to get some ideas out of my system while I still have time to make changes.Quote:
Yea I guess you're right but since I've seen some pretty good shops in this thread I figured I'd ask. Anyway, if that 2010-DR is as close as I'll get I'm fine with it.
The fact that the olive varies so much is actually the reason for my problem. To me, 4-zip is a bit of a hit or miss, I love it in black, dark brown, red etc but hate it in most greys. Like I said before, I can easily picture burgundy being awesome as a 4-zip but with olive I just don't know. :/
Anyway, I'll probably just stay with the 3-zip since I'm certain I'll like that.post #37492 of 547562/12/14 at 2:52ampost #37493 of 547562/12/14 at 3:33ampost #37494 of 547562/12/14 at 4:37ampost #37495 of 547562/12/14 at 5:00ampost #37496 of 547562/12/14 at 6:01ampost #37497 of 547562/12/14 at 6:10ampost #37498 of 547562/12/14 at 6:24amQuote:
someone made a cache version of their old sitepost #37499 of 547562/12/14 at 6:43ampost #37500 of 547562/12/14 at 6:50am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › John Lobb Quality and Service? 17 seconds ago
- › Standard & Strange - Official Affiliate Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › BNWB CROCKETT & JONES FOR RALPH LAUREN CIGAR SHELL CORDOVAN MASLOW... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...