Hoping my DR arrives tomorrow? Charly never responded to my e-mail for the wrong tracking number provided. :'(
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 8:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2465
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36962 of 545201/19/14 at 11:05pmpost #36963 of 545201/19/14 at 11:34pmpost #36964 of 545201/20/14 at 12:17ampost #36965 of 545201/20/14 at 12:23ampost #36966 of 545201/20/14 at 1:11ampost #36967 of 545201/20/14 at 1:23ampost #36968 of 545201/20/14 at 1:39ampost #36969 of 545201/20/14 at 2:23ampost #36970 of 545201/20/14 at 8:23ampost #36971 of 545201/20/14 at 8:34ampost #36972 of 545201/20/14 at 10:55ampost #36973 of 545201/20/14 at 10:58amQuote:
Yea I am on mobile as well and search would be too long. I'll check when I get home.post #36974 of 545201/20/14 at 12:04pmQuote:
I'm kind of debating the same choice myself. Although I'm looking specifically to get a black lamb. (already have a whiskey calf moto and brown goat a2). I'm leaning towards the dr.post #36975 of 545201/20/14 at 12:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ironist
So I'm late to the game but it looks like I can fit an order in so just looking for some advice. I'm thinking of getting the following 3 jackets: Brown Lamb Bomber, Oxblood Calf MDR w/silver zip, and Whiskey Calf Moto w/silver zip. I think I have all my bases covered there. The only one I'm unsure of is the oxblood. I saw very few pics of it besides the recent ones and didn't see any good ones in MDR. Otherwise, I'm considering getting a black jacket. Anyway, I'm going to go to my seamstress this week and have her measure me. I don't think I took my body measurements right. They don't match with my jacket measurements. Really hope I nail the fit or this is going to be a very expensive lesson.
I'm probably the only one who thinks like this, but back when I was really considering a toj (can't now cause it'd be financially irresponsible ), I was always planning on ordering a completely stock size
i didn't trust myself or anyone else to measure myself accurately enough and I didn't want the proportions of the jacket to be ruined with potentially whack measurements, so I was just gonna measure myself and see which stock size fits closest
sure I'd be getting a jacket that doesn't fit super duper perfectly, but I think it'd be pretty negligible (Drew himself said ~90% of us would be totally fine going OTR in a post of his iirc) considering I don't have a weird body
so yeah, some food for thought, and, like I said, I'm probably the only dude who thinks like this
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1596 Active Users (402 Members and 1194 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 30 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 42 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?