^Im sure he is very busy, isnt he opening a restaurant? or something like that. The guy from collateral concepts wait time is 3 weeks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 2:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2437post #36541 of 5451612/29/13 at 6:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #36542 of 5451612/29/13 at 6:21pmpost #36543 of 5451612/29/13 at 6:22pmpost #36544 of 5451612/29/13 at 7:10pmQuote:so there's a chance my moto will be done earlier?
When I ordered at the beginning of November I was thinking the whole 6 month thing was a gross exaggeration. Didn't really think it was fact! Don't get me wrong, I'll wait but damn that's a very very long timepost #36545 of 5451612/29/13 at 7:24pmpost #36546 of 5451612/29/13 at 7:30pmpost #36547 of 5451612/29/13 at 7:34pm
If we're talking about other efforts like TOJ, I'm interested in how Andrew Diba fares (he recently became an SF affiliate under Neo Nouveau). At this time he's just got one A-1 jacket on offer, but my exchanges with him have always been great and he seems really keen on expanding his stuff. The A-1 is priced around TOJ levels ($750-800ish, I think), so I'd keep an eye on that.post #36548 of 5451612/29/13 at 7:35pmpost #36549 of 5451612/29/13 at 7:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Death24xASecond
If we're talking about other efforts like TOJ, I'm interested in how Andrew Diba fares (he recently became an SF affiliate under Neo Nouveau). At this time he's just got one A-1 jacket on offer, but my exchanges with him have always been great and he seems really keen on expanding his stuff. The A-1 is priced around TOJ levels ($750-800ish, I think), so I'd keep an eye on that.
Damn, is that @e0d9n0b5??post #36550 of 5451612/29/13 at 8:07pmpost #36551 of 5451612/29/13 at 8:16pmpost #36552 of 5451612/29/13 at 8:17pmQuote:
It's not being defensive. You made an in incredibly dumb comparison between the manufacturing process of a single motor vehicle and the wait time of a backlogged leather jackets queue. If you were joking, your humor didn't translate well into text.Quote:
I have a feeling we'll be hitting some 7 month jackets. People are already inching past the 6th month mark.post #36553 of 5451612/29/13 at 8:23pm
Honest question: does it really matter? I mean, for about $800 you're getting a leather that's made specifically for you, to your measurements, by a team that is clearly dedicated to using the best materials and doing the best work possible. I wouldn't mind if it took a year (and let's face it, sometimes Alden takes about that for one of their shoe makeups, and quality control isn't even comparable).post #36554 of 5451612/29/13 at 8:27pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feeback & Appreciation 50 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 55 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Best Hair Styling Products for Men? 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...