Glad to know I'm not alone.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 9:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2390
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35837 of 5452011/23/13 at 8:22pmpost #35838 of 5452011/23/13 at 8:38pmpost #35839 of 5452011/23/13 at 9:10pmpost #35840 of 5452011/23/13 at 9:13pm
Drew mentioned it was a capsule for a friend right? (too lazy to find his post on that) but if it's what I think it is, than I believe it's already happened. ISSE, recently released a capsule collection. They're also the two bros in Korea that Drew mentioned going out to drink with.
http://ii-se.co/post #35841 of 5452011/23/13 at 9:56pmpost #35842 of 5452011/23/13 at 10:10pmpost #35843 of 5452011/23/13 at 10:19pmpost #35844 of 5452011/23/13 at 10:22pmDrew's 500% more inclined to make leather pants for women than men. If you think TOJ is a lot of money to tie up, for long periods of time you haven't explored custom car work, gunsmithing, remodeling or any number of other things. Chesterfield redux pls.
Edited by cyc wid it - 11/23/13 at 10:50pmpost #35845 of 5452011/23/13 at 10:23pmpost #35846 of 5452011/23/13 at 10:47pmpost #35847 of 5452011/23/13 at 10:56pm
The Acne Depps were awesome. Sold out super quick. But yeah, it's hard to justify a grand on pants.
I went for the Isabel Marant X H&M ones because they were so much for affordable than anything else out there.
They are actually a really nice, soft but thick leather with some pretty good biker details. I wish they sat a little lower on the waist, but I'm happy with them.post #35848 of 5452011/23/13 at 11:17pmYea, I might drop it though next fall. Forgot Flat head makes deerskin ones that beat any pair ive seen so far. Went and saw the H&M ones in king of prussia and like everything else H&M the quality was pretty awful surprisingly the fit was really good one me. Leather pants stand out enough alone zippers on them just blow it out of proportion and just ruin the essence for me.post #35849 of 5452011/23/13 at 11:49pmpost #35850 of 5452011/24/13 at 8:03am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 31 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 18 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...