Navy.... DO IT. I don't even own any leather jacket, but if i were to get one right now it would be a QMDR in navy lamb. Now if we factor in that you already have a black leather... just do it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 8:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2376post #35626 of 5452011/12/13 at 9:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35627 of 5452011/12/13 at 10:34pmpost #35628 of 5452011/12/13 at 10:38pmpost #35629 of 5452011/12/13 at 11:44pmQuote:
This is the exact jacket I'm getting. I really struggle with what to wear with the jacket though. The thing looks lighter in some pics, darker in others. I'm not too worried because most of my wardrobe is navy/black/gray/white/brown anyways. I think it'll make more sense once I have the jacket in my hands.post #35630 of 5452011/13/13 at 12:01ampost #35631 of 5452011/13/13 at 2:23ampost #35632 of 5452011/13/13 at 8:17ampost #35633 of 5452011/13/13 at 8:21amQuote:
I have both. Love both. That said, my black lamb A2 has really grown on me to become my favorite. It's got understated style and sophistication that fits every occasion. The shearling collar just adds to this versatility and actually is way more functional than I thought. I used to favor my black lamb 4 zip But I don't know if it's because I moved back to ny or I look for less flashiness...the moto doesn't get worn nearly as much.post #35634 of 5452011/13/13 at 8:42amQuote:Originally Posted by NonChalant321
I have both. Love both. That said, my black lamb A2 has really grown on me to become my favorite. It's got understated style and sophistication that fits every occasion. The shearling collar just adds to this versatility and actually is way more functional than I thought. I used to favor my black lamb 4 zip But I don't know if it's because I moved back to ny or I look for less flashiness...the moto doesn't get worn nearly as much.
I ended up ordering black A-2 and black 4 zip Moto as well. I felt that black A-2 will be more versatile for me vs brown lamb.post #35635 of 5452011/13/13 at 10:39ampost #35636 of 5452011/13/13 at 11:07ampost #35637 of 5452011/13/13 at 11:44amQuote:
You can dress up the 4 zip fine. It's not a DR, but without a doubt it's flashier than an A2. As in, I work in a pretty conservative office environment (although not suit and tie) and feel the A2 is more appropriate. The 4 zip draws more comments by far... a lot of compliments but also some references to its flashiness. It's somewhat relative to your environemnt. To put it one way, the zippers on the 4 zip pop out and draws attention and the a2 just subtly adds to your whole attire in a less pointed way. For work, I want to look put together but not with zippers on my chest drawing attention. A2 is the perfect choice for me.
I will say that the 4 zip has drawn way more compliments from women on nights out. Tough choice! You'll be happy with either or both.post #35638 of 5452011/13/13 at 12:00pmpost #35639 of 5452011/13/13 at 12:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrTony92
Jacket arrived from B&S. Bought it for my uncle, but couldn't resist trying it on. Holy crap is it awesome. Bought it basically new and didn't realize how stiff the calf would be coming out of the box. Could barely move at all. The colour is crazy, and seems to constantly be changing under different lights. The leather is so smooth and incredible to look at. It's a damn shame I can't keep this thing as it seems to fit me pretty well too....
Calf MDR is best MDR.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 5 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 30 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › tailors in seoul korea? 8 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.