I'm pretty sure it is $20.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 12:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 1:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2365
Styleforum Top Pickspost #35462 of 5452011/6/13 at 2:24amQuote:Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
I like the excellas on my daypack and my wool MA-1. I was even looking into the cost to get my MMM 5 zip (black calf/gunmetal zips) fitted with silver excellas (only half-joking). They look good. A nice pop to your jacket; I like the bright silver pop as a contrast against the darkness of the black bag & jacket.
BUT if you want a more "traditional" leather jacket look on a jacket, they might be too shiny for you. I opted for the normal silver zips for my girlfriend's 2010 GFDR because she said she wanted a classic looking jacket, and the bright bold silver of the excellas doesn't exactly scream traditional.
Are excella zips on the wool MA-1 standard or do they cost extra? if so, how much?post #35463 of 5452011/6/13 at 3:02ampost #35464 of 5452011/6/13 at 5:06ampost #35465 of 5452011/6/13 at 5:23ampost #35466 of 5452011/6/13 at 5:37ampost #35467 of 5452011/6/13 at 6:16ampost #35468 of 5452011/6/13 at 6:22ampost #35469 of 5452011/6/13 at 6:23ampost #35470 of 5452011/6/13 at 6:31ampost #35471 of 5452011/6/13 at 6:55ampost #35472 of 5452011/6/13 at 7:04ampost #35473 of 5452011/6/13 at 7:32ampost #35474 of 5452011/6/13 at 8:39ampost #35475 of 5452011/6/13 at 9:10amQuote:
cheers. i'll check in with charly to confirm. Now other than excellas operating more smoothly, are there any cosmetic differences between standard YKK silver VS excella zips? it sounds like excellas are more silver/shiner? it would be great to get some feedback on how they differ in looks.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Loafers with a suit? 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Los Angeles - Tuxedo Shopping 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 8 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...