or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 235

post #3511 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaff View Post
Nope.
o shit....definitely going to have to go pre owned now.
post #3512 of 54803
fuck that fqhh moto is INSANE.
post #3513 of 54803
funksy, like I told you in person, great fit. guys, listen to me and you will be pleased.
post #3514 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post
funksy, like I told you in person, great fit. guys, listen to me and you will be pleased.

This man speaks the truth.
post #3515 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post
funksy, like I told you in person, great fit. guys, listen to me and you will be pleased.

That is sig worthy right there.
post #3516 of 54803
Thread Starter 
That is indeed the full 4oz of FQHH you're seeing. The jacket probably weighs like 5 lbs or more, it's pretty hefty for its size, especially compared to lamb.
post #3517 of 54803
Appreciate the compliments and I'll take your comments, Drew, and try to see the bunching in a different light . And no, that is not Korea. I figured Charly would have mentioned it, but I flew out on the 5th, am on vacation in Georgia / Texas, and will be flying into Japan on the 20th. So when you decide to "put the stethoscope to the ground in Tokyo", drop me a line .
post #3518 of 54803
Funksy, that arm honeycombing is crazy. buckling all the way from shoulder to wrist. I guess my calf (which I'm wearing right now) kinda does the same, but it's not the same.
post #3519 of 54803
is a minimalist moto still in the pipeline?
post #3520 of 54803
Thread Starter 
^ yes, it is. Been wanting to make that but my production is good and steady right now and i don't want to mess with it while it has balance. I'll do a Bomber re-design soon as well.
post #3521 of 54803
seriously, please find a way to bring back the fur collar. I don't see much wrong with the design, but good luck with re-design.
post #3522 of 54803
Thread Starter 
Would like to, will have to see what's up with this guy. It might be that he just needs a pep talk from yours truly or something. Maybe he feels he's not getting enough love from the TOJ lately?
post #3523 of 54803
Got my ToJ in the mail from tonio today. This thing is amazing (does that even need to be said anymore by this point in the game?). I'll definitely be ordering more ToJ in the future. I was kinda hesitant since I fucked up the sizing on my WV half a year ago, but the fit this time around is infinitely better. God damn.
post #3524 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post
^ yes, it is. Been wanting to make that but my production is good and steady right now and i don't want to mess with it while it has balance. I'll do a Bomber re-design soon as well.

*I like this GIF*
post #3525 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslade View Post
Got my ToJ in the mail from tonio today. This thing is amazing (does that even need to be said anymore by this point in the game?). I'll definitely be ordering more ToJ in the future. I was kinda hesitant since I fucked up the sizing on my WV half a year ago, but the fit this time around is infinitely better.

God damn.

wait.what? tonio sold off his bomber?!?!?

fit was soo good.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.