Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 5:33 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2329post #34921 of 5430910/9/13 at 1:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34922 of 5430910/9/13 at 5:31pmQuote:
I talked myself out of oxblood calf as my first-and-only leather in favor of something lighter and more versatile, so just trying to live vicariously... I've seen all the posted photos; we demands politely requests the freshness!post #34923 of 5430910/9/13 at 6:20pmQuote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by jabberwock1977
I went without the patch for my first brown lamb A2 a couple of years ago and have no regrets but my replacement that is due in a couple of weeks does have the patch so then I'll know what I've been missing. Definitely love the patch on my black CWU/45 but I think the A2 can actually do without, and is probably more versatile (and less casual?) without.
The patch on the A-2 is supposed to be a nice little nod/homage to the vintage/old school A-2/G-1 jackets that pilots/airmen wore.post #34924 of 5430910/10/13 at 3:38am
Hi friends, I just ordered a leather MA-1 and TOJ0. Still unsure what colour for the TOJ0.
Does anyone have a grey/black or grey/grey or black/grey combo? I'm curious what is the combo of the one posted on the tumblr. Looks really good.
To rephrase, does anyone have regrets going with black/black and think a grey/black combo might work better?
Cheerspost #34925 of 5430910/10/13 at 4:06ampost #34926 of 5430910/10/13 at 7:38amMan, I haven't been here in a few weeks and I was content with just having a moto, but now I see orders appear to still be open, I'm starting to itch for that suiting wool MA1 again...
If they're still open next week perhaps I will be emailing charly. Atleast sizing should be easy since I think they're stock sizes only.post #34927 of 5430910/10/13 at 8:11am
I'm waiting on my first TOJ jacket (black leather MA-1), if they're still open for business after I get I think I'm going to go for the T1 (I don't want to order until I try my MA-1 to make sure my measurements are good). I'm thinking Navy for T1, but can't seem to find pictures of one in Navy...thoughts?post #34928 of 5430910/10/13 at 10:00ampost #34929 of 5430910/10/13 at 10:22ampost #34930 of 5430910/10/13 at 10:27ampost #34931 of 5430910/10/13 at 10:57ampost #34932 of 5430910/10/13 at 11:00amUnglazed brown goat A-2 came in. I'm really glad I went with the goat. It's really supple still, but seems a little more abrasion-resistant than lamb. Wish I'd gone a little larger on the bicep measurement, because I think it will constrict my arms if I'm wearing a thicker sweater. Otherwise it fits me great.post #34933 of 5430910/10/13 at 12:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by K. Nights
Unglazed brown goat A-2 came in. I'm really glad I went with the goat. It's really supple still, but seems a little more abrasion-resistant than lamb. Wish I'd gone a little larger on the bicep measurement, because I think it will constrict my arms if I'm wearing a thicker sweater. Otherwise it fits me great.
...this post is missing somethingpost #34934 of 5430910/10/13 at 1:30pmpost #34935 of 5430910/10/13 at 1:39pm
Unglazed dark grey goat 4-zip moto arrived today. The leather is absolutely amazing, feels really different to the lamb more abrasion resistant but quite a bit lighter.
The unglazed goat still has a little bit of sheen to it so it makes me wonder quite how shiny the goat is in person.
Shipping was insanely fast, arrived in 3 days to the UK.
Will try and get pics up later.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Doctor Who 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 16 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 19 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 45 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories