Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 6:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2305post #34561 of 545209/22/13 at 1:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34562 of 545209/22/13 at 1:31pmpost #34563 of 545209/22/13 at 1:46pmpost #34564 of 545209/22/13 at 4:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
i do not find this to be the case.
doubt it-- 5'6 might make you a 44-lengths guy, but I wouldn't guarantee it. at 140, your shoulders/p2p are probably gonna be a 46.
if you were going out at night I think the dark brown + black shoes would work, but not in the daytime where the sun is gonna reveal that brown to be brown.
Thanks for your information. THen i can order size 46 and shorten the arms and length to size 44. What do you think?post #34565 of 545209/22/13 at 4:01pmpost #34566 of 545209/22/13 at 4:07pmpost #34567 of 545209/22/13 at 4:20pmpost #34568 of 545209/22/13 at 4:41pmQuote:
Honestly, probably not going to happen for a while. I don't take my own pics outside, my girl would totally laugh at me if I asked her to do that, and I don't have any blogs following me. So the chances of an outdoors pic in the T1 before TOJ closes up shop is going to be slim. If it's any help -- I like both colors, but the medium grey just seems like a much more versatile color, IMO.post #34569 of 545209/22/13 at 4:42pmpost #34570 of 545209/22/13 at 4:44pmpost #34571 of 545209/22/13 at 6:28pmpost #34572 of 545209/22/13 at 6:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by B0Bs4g3t
Honestly, probably not going to happen for a while. I don't take my own pics outside, my girl would totally laugh at me if I asked her to do that, and I don't have any blogs following me. So the chances of an outdoors pic in the T1 before TOJ closes up shop is going to be slim. If it's any help -- I like both colors, but the medium grey just seems like a much more versatile color, IMO.
wanted pics of the jacket to see the color, you dont need to be wearing it.
appreciate it anyways.post #34573 of 545209/22/13 at 8:39pmQuote:
Hey, i just ordered it last week, Charly said lead time for the jacket is about 20 weeks.
I'm 5'5 and 143lbs, i went with a 46 with shorter length/sleeves but definitely give them an email with your measurements, Charly can give you pointers on your correct sizepost #34574 of 545209/22/13 at 9:08pmQuote:
Curious: What length/sleeves did you go for and on what model jacket?post #34575 of 545209/23/13 at 6:18am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Recommend a good paring knife 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 7 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 10 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 18 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 20 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?