Cole, an MDR would be better for you. Fits your style better, I think.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 9:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 11:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2297post #34441 of 545209/15/13 at 11:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34442 of 545209/15/13 at 11:29ampost #34443 of 545209/15/13 at 2:12pmpost #34444 of 545209/15/13 at 2:18pmpost #34445 of 545209/15/13 at 4:12pmI did recently. Had an order in for an A2 and T1. Got my T1 real quick, loved it so much I changed the A2 to a T3. Really fits my style a lot better.
EDIT for clarity: Ordered both on June 11th, got the T1 after 7 weeks. At the 9 or 10 week mark I opted to switch my A2 to a T3. Not sure where that puts me now but I'm in no rush with winter coming. I'm already having to layer more and more these days in Ottawa.
Edited by Newo - 9/15/13 at 4:37pmpost #34446 of 545209/15/13 at 4:25pmpost #34447 of 545209/15/13 at 4:31pmpost #34448 of 545209/15/13 at 6:33pmQuote:I got both. Dr2010 gets more wear for me.Originally Posted by slimaneism
Has anyone completely changed their order like 2 months in? Ordered a leather MA-1 but thinking I should have gotten a 2010 DR because I'm not sure how I feel about ribbed jackets anymore and it seems more appealing. It's not like they've already begun making it already, right?post #34449 of 545209/15/13 at 7:27pmpost #34450 of 545209/15/13 at 7:34pmpost #34451 of 545209/15/13 at 7:42pmpost #34452 of 545209/15/13 at 8:00pmpost #34453 of 545209/15/13 at 8:01pmpost #34454 of 545209/15/13 at 8:05pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1005 Active Users (192 Members and 813 Guests)
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 51 seconds ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Cleanout! Drake's, Panta, Bigi et al. Ties (and some squares) 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...