mcmc, doubt they would do that. Them closing doesn't mean them stopping production.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2288post #34306 of 545209/8/13 at 7:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #34307 of 545209/8/13 at 7:24pmpost #34308 of 545209/8/13 at 7:25pmpost #34309 of 545209/8/13 at 7:32pm
I've been warming up to the BCDR more and more lately. It's such a neat jacket with the floppy lapels, convertible cuffs, and snap at the waist. The asymmetry of the zip is offset so nicely by the features and structure of the jacket. I kind of want one but I'm not sure I'd be able to pull it off. Does anyone have more info about the BCDR's inspiration?post #34310 of 545209/8/13 at 7:40pmpost #34311 of 545209/8/13 at 9:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by mcmc
thanks for the insight, everyone
first time getting a toj, do i send over both body measurements and jacket measurements? or just body measurements?
also, is there even a slight possibility of me ordering a jacket now, them closing up shop (and stopping manufacturing), and then me never receiving a jacket? i think it'd probably be unlikely but i don't wanna risk anything.
okay when i first looked into how to order i was confused at first, too
it's cause they call it "part A" and "part B", right? which makes it seem like you have to do both?
you only need to send in the body measurement
the jacket measurement is if you already have a great-fitting jacket and know where the alterations should be on it (if needed)post #34312 of 545209/8/13 at 10:01pmpost #34313 of 545209/8/13 at 10:19pmpost #34314 of 545209/8/13 at 11:56pmpost #34315 of 545209/9/13 at 12:03ampost #34316 of 545209/9/13 at 12:49ampost #34317 of 545209/9/13 at 12:55ampost #34318 of 545209/9/13 at 1:07ampost #34319 of 545209/9/13 at 1:12am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Mod to Suedehead 30 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 49 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › Cigars 13 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 18 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...