Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 9:40 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2244post #33646 of 547568/9/13 at 1:57pmpost #33647 of 547568/9/13 at 2:48pmWell the day has finally come, I ordered on March 6th and I waited over 5 months but it's too hot to wear right now anyways so it doesn't really matter.
First off, I have to comment on the quality of the grey plastic bag my jacket came in. Paying the extra money for lining the bag with bemberg and unzipping with the YKK Excella zips was definitely worth it. After dropping $380 on the jacket, you don't wanna cheap out on the packaging.
Now on to the jacket.....I don't have much natural sunlight right now and it's hard to capture the colours with these energy saving bulbs. The colour combination came out better than I had imagine. For those that want a dark jacket but with a bit more contrast, I really recommend Navy/Grey instead of your Black/Black or Navy/Black.
The grey is a nice pewter colour, it actually matches my Hermes belt.
The melton wool is fantastic now, very light weight. Very breathable and it has this tightly woven texture when you look at it upclose.
This is probably the most accurate colour out of all the pictures.
The goat is very soft and I do like the pebble texture in small amounts, not in an entire jacket though. I find it shows imperfections a lot more easily than lamb. I have a few small bumps and they show a lot more than my A-2 Bomber in lamb.
I am 5'9, 150 lbs. as a reference. The Size 48 fits me pretty good.
I'll see if I can get better pictures in natural light when my GF swings by tomorrow.post #33648 of 547568/9/13 at 3:04pmpost #33649 of 547568/9/13 at 3:11pmpost #33650 of 547568/9/13 at 3:16pmpost #33651 of 547568/9/13 at 4:56pmpost #33652 of 547568/9/13 at 5:13pmpost #33653 of 547568/9/13 at 5:13pmpost #33654 of 547568/9/13 at 5:19pmpost #33655 of 547568/9/13 at 7:02pmpost #33656 of 547568/10/13 at 2:08ampost #33657 of 547568/10/13 at 2:12ampost #33658 of 547568/10/13 at 7:09pmpost #33659 of 547568/11/13 at 9:55ampost #33660 of 547568/11/13 at 10:00amWings + Horns all black varsity.....$880.
Seriously get your TOJ0 if you haven't already, you won't regret it. And I'm a big fan of W+H myself.....you're not going to get TOJ quality at this price from other designers.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 800 Active Users (107 Members and 693 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Chelsea Boot Advice 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 23th of September 2016 - 'The Great Outdoors' 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Chippewa engineer/moto boots 11.5 D style # 27863 15 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 32 minutes ago
- › Paying 50 bucks to who can identify this shoe 41 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...