I've gotten one comment on this before, but does anyone else who received one want to comment on how hot/cold the suiting wool MA-1 wears?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 4:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2242
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33617 of 545208/7/13 at 1:07pmpost #33618 of 545208/7/13 at 1:50pmpost #33619 of 545208/7/13 at 2:56pm
I was a little worried the calf would be super heavy, but the leather is actually pretty soft and buttery so while it's a bit thick, it doesn't feel heavy. I don't really notice the weight any way. Just got this moto in Italian Olive a couple days ago. Nice stuff. Sorry to see the Temple closing. Thanks to brad-t for helping me decide to go for the olive vs brown.post #33620 of 545208/7/13 at 3:09pmpost #33621 of 545208/7/13 at 6:01pmpost #33622 of 545208/8/13 at 1:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Parker
I was a little worried the calf would be super heavy, but the leather is actually pretty soft and buttery so while it's a bit thick, it doesn't feel heavy. I don't really notice the weight any way. Just got this moto in Italian Olive a couple days ago. Nice stuff. Sorry to see the Temple closing. Thanks to brad-t for helping me decide to go for the olive vs brown.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
interesting, my moto is calf and super thick and heavy but i did ask for that and am happy about it
and of course nice jacketpost #33623 of 545208/8/13 at 1:20ampost #33624 of 545208/8/13 at 5:11ampost #33625 of 545208/8/13 at 5:44amQuote:
Diesel blue if you go T1.post #33626 of 545208/8/13 at 6:26amQuote:
I would urge T1, it is amazing, especially since it seems you want a suede jacket
Having said that, I have a black T1 and I would definitely say diesel blue, black is super versatile but it's also kind of boring.
You should also check out synth's pictures on the toj gallery, I've heard really good things about his color (dunno what to call it, medium gray?)post #33627 of 545208/8/13 at 7:02ampost #33628 of 545208/8/13 at 9:37amQuote:
BCDR is swagjuicepost #33629 of 545208/8/13 at 9:48am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 seconds ago
- › SuitSupply quality: Would you exchange this jacket? 10 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond 3 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gitman Bros Lavendar Gingham and Blue Tattersall Shirts - Size Small 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?