arr so thats sand tan. i was looking for something much darker! fit is great and expression is priceless haha
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 6:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 9:49 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2231post #33452 of 547717/31/13 at 8:00pmpost #33453 of 547717/31/13 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by otc
I don't know if you understand how a queue works. Jacket production doesn't actually take that long. If your jacket went into production the day after you paid for the bemberg, you would probably have the jacket already.
Most of the time is just waiting in line for your batch to get called up.
You got me. I have no idea how queues work.
Sure, the production time for a single jacket might not be that long, but these jackets are produces and shipped in batches, correct? And it takes time to produce, pack, and ship an entire batch of jackets. Also, as far as I'm aware, the type of jackets in production rotate also.
I'm waiting on an MDR that I paid for on June 13th (2 days after the guy who received tracking for his 4-Zip Moto a couple pages back paid for his jacket). If my order was placed only 2 days after his, Can I assume my jacket will be in the next batch of jackets being produced, and I will therefore receive tracking imminently? I don't think so. If I'm lucky, it will be in the next batch of MDRs (assuming the quantity of MDRs ordered around that time period didn't exceed the production capability of a single batch).
You're right that most of the time is spent waiting for your batch to come up, but it's still entirely useless to state that "if your jacket went into production on X date, you will receive your jacket on Y date" because none of us know when our jackets actually go into production.
All I know is that it wasn't in production when I paid for the bemberg upgrade. That doesn't give me any idea when my jacket will actually be produced.
post #33454 of 547717/31/13 at 8:09pmpost #33455 of 547717/31/13 at 8:13pmpost #33456 of 547717/31/13 at 8:16pmpost #33457 of 547717/31/13 at 8:18pmpost #33458 of 547717/31/13 at 8:19pmpost #33459 of 547717/31/13 at 8:25pmpost #33460 of 547717/31/13 at 8:33pmpost #33461 of 547717/31/13 at 8:36pmpost #33462 of 547717/31/13 at 10:57pmpost #33463 of 547717/31/13 at 10:59pmpost #33464 of 547718/1/13 at 12:04ampost #33465 of 547718/1/13 at 12:29am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › NIB Vass sell off ~US10D - big cuts 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 14 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 28 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 31 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 38 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 41 minutes ago
- › 10/23 PRICE DROP: NWT $8500 KITON SOLID NAVY 14 MICRON SUIT - 52L EU 44 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 45 minutes ago
- › Suits 36R/36S - ZZenga, Armani & Benjamin Sartorial 51 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...