Okay guys, I'm at an impasse now. I have no clue what the difference in zipper quality excella is but now I don't know if I should pay the extra to upgrade my TOJ to them. Help?! It's driving me crazy!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 4:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2225
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33362 of 545207/30/13 at 12:17pmpost #33363 of 545207/30/13 at 12:17pmpost #33364 of 545207/30/13 at 12:39pmpost #33365 of 545207/30/13 at 12:39pmpost #33366 of 545207/30/13 at 12:55pmpost #33367 of 545207/30/13 at 12:57pmpost #33368 of 545207/30/13 at 1:04pmQuote:
God do you people even use the SEARCH anymore?! (kidding)
Quote:hand-polished flat teeth (smooth to the touch, you can run your finger up and down the zipper smoothly) - and quite a bit more expensive.
Upgrade price is $70 btw.post #33369 of 545207/30/13 at 1:08pmseeing as i pretty much love every leather offering, in all colors and skins. i was thinking about just sending the money over with my size, after getting in contact with Keith and just having him pick out what i get. the surprise would multiply the waiting game 100x, i wonder if he would be down with that.
obviously i would include some photos and whatnot so he/charly could have a better understanding of my personal style.post #33370 of 545207/30/13 at 1:13pmpost #33371 of 545207/30/13 at 2:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by clark kent
seeing as i pretty much love every leather offering, in all colors and skins. i was thinking about just sending the money over with my size, after getting in contact with Keith and just having him pick out what i get. the surprise would multiply the waiting game 100x, i wonder if he would be down with that.
obviously i would include some photos and whatnot so he/charly could have a better understanding of my personal style.
Theres no way they would waste their time doing that.post #33372 of 545207/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #33373 of 545207/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #33374 of 545207/30/13 at 3:37pm
TOJ Roulette sounds awesome.
What would be on the payout list?
Black Lamb 4zip MDR with silver zips
2010 DR with gunmetal
Gotta have an A-2 with some kind of brown leather too
CWU-45 is a must-have as well.
And it just wouldn't be right without at least one moto in there. Maybe something in dat whiskeypost #33375 of 545207/30/13 at 4:21pm
My girlfriend ordered a BCDR the other day. Can't wait to see it! She was delighted to discover that the small diamond quilting from the sample photos is an option (we'd assumed it was a detail on the sample that Drew had decided to change).
She was quoted about 20 weeks for the lead time, if anyone's wondering. Meanwhile I'm hoping my A-2 will arrive sometime in August. We promise to take cute TOJ-couple pics.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 13 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 19 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 31 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 31 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 34 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 34 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?