Okay guys, I'm at an impasse now. I have no clue what the difference in zipper quality excella is but now I don't know if I should pay the extra to upgrade my TOJ to them. Help?! It's driving me crazy!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:30 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 5:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2225
Styleforum Top Pickspost #33362 of 543037/30/13 at 12:17pmpost #33363 of 543037/30/13 at 12:17pmpost #33364 of 543037/30/13 at 12:39pmpost #33365 of 543037/30/13 at 12:39pmpost #33366 of 543037/30/13 at 12:55pmpost #33367 of 543037/30/13 at 12:57pmpost #33368 of 543037/30/13 at 1:04pmQuote:
God do you people even use the SEARCH anymore?! (kidding)
Quote:hand-polished flat teeth (smooth to the touch, you can run your finger up and down the zipper smoothly) - and quite a bit more expensive.
Upgrade price is $70 btw.post #33369 of 543037/30/13 at 1:08pmseeing as i pretty much love every leather offering, in all colors and skins. i was thinking about just sending the money over with my size, after getting in contact with Keith and just having him pick out what i get. the surprise would multiply the waiting game 100x, i wonder if he would be down with that.
obviously i would include some photos and whatnot so he/charly could have a better understanding of my personal style.post #33370 of 543037/30/13 at 1:13pmpost #33371 of 543037/30/13 at 2:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by clark kent
seeing as i pretty much love every leather offering, in all colors and skins. i was thinking about just sending the money over with my size, after getting in contact with Keith and just having him pick out what i get. the surprise would multiply the waiting game 100x, i wonder if he would be down with that.
obviously i would include some photos and whatnot so he/charly could have a better understanding of my personal style.
Theres no way they would waste their time doing that.post #33372 of 543037/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #33373 of 543037/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #33374 of 543037/30/13 at 3:37pm
TOJ Roulette sounds awesome.
What would be on the payout list?
Black Lamb 4zip MDR with silver zips
2010 DR with gunmetal
Gotta have an A-2 with some kind of brown leather too
CWU-45 is a must-have as well.
And it just wouldn't be right without at least one moto in there. Maybe something in dat whiskeypost #33375 of 543037/30/13 at 4:21pm
My girlfriend ordered a BCDR the other day. Can't wait to see it! She was delighted to discover that the small diamond quilting from the sample photos is an option (we'd assumed it was a detail on the sample that Drew had decided to change).
She was quoted about 20 weeks for the lead time, if anyone's wondering. Meanwhile I'm hoping my A-2 will arrive sometime in August. We promise to take cute TOJ-couple pics.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 39 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Four Handmade G. Inglese Shirts (16/41) 7 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 10 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 13 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories