Okay guys, I'm at an impasse now. I have no clue what the difference in zipper quality excella is but now I don't know if I should pay the extra to upgrade my TOJ to them. Help?! It's driving me crazy!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 3:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 2:30 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2225post #33362 of 548037/30/13 at 12:17pmpost #33363 of 548037/30/13 at 12:17pmpost #33364 of 548037/30/13 at 12:39pmpost #33365 of 548037/30/13 at 12:39pmpost #33366 of 548037/30/13 at 12:55pmpost #33367 of 548037/30/13 at 12:57pmpost #33368 of 548037/30/13 at 1:04pmQuote:
God do you people even use the SEARCH anymore?! (kidding)
Quote:hand-polished flat teeth (smooth to the touch, you can run your finger up and down the zipper smoothly) - and quite a bit more expensive.
Upgrade price is $70 btw.post #33369 of 548037/30/13 at 1:08pmseeing as i pretty much love every leather offering, in all colors and skins. i was thinking about just sending the money over with my size, after getting in contact with Keith and just having him pick out what i get. the surprise would multiply the waiting game 100x, i wonder if he would be down with that.
obviously i would include some photos and whatnot so he/charly could have a better understanding of my personal style.post #33370 of 548037/30/13 at 1:13pmpost #33371 of 548037/30/13 at 2:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by clark kent
seeing as i pretty much love every leather offering, in all colors and skins. i was thinking about just sending the money over with my size, after getting in contact with Keith and just having him pick out what i get. the surprise would multiply the waiting game 100x, i wonder if he would be down with that.
obviously i would include some photos and whatnot so he/charly could have a better understanding of my personal style.
Theres no way they would waste their time doing that.post #33372 of 548037/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #33373 of 548037/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #33374 of 548037/30/13 at 3:37pm
TOJ Roulette sounds awesome.
What would be on the payout list?
Black Lamb 4zip MDR with silver zips
2010 DR with gunmetal
Gotta have an A-2 with some kind of brown leather too
CWU-45 is a must-have as well.
And it just wouldn't be right without at least one moto in there. Maybe something in dat whiskeypost #33375 of 548037/30/13 at 4:21pm
My girlfriend ordered a BCDR the other day. Can't wait to see it! She was delighted to discover that the small diamond quilting from the sample photos is an option (we'd assumed it was a detail on the sample that Drew had decided to change).
She was quoted about 20 weeks for the lead time, if anyone's wondering. Meanwhile I'm hoping my A-2 will arrive sometime in August. We promise to take cute TOJ-couple pics.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 20 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 5 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 15 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 16 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...