I had a dream once about a waxed canvas toj with burnished leather trim -- sort of like a walking Filson bag. Impossible to describe, but projected over the backs of my eyelids, it looked amazing. And now it will never come to pass.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 6:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2195post #32911 of 545207/16/13 at 3:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32912 of 545207/16/13 at 3:41pmpost #32913 of 545207/16/13 at 3:43pmpost #32914 of 545207/16/13 at 3:53pmpost #32915 of 545207/16/13 at 5:18pmQuote:
Just wondering, when did you place your order?post #32916 of 545207/16/13 at 6:05pmBlasting the AC and wearing this around my apartment.
Thoughts Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)It's super puffy right now but I think it'll settle down a bit with wear. Materials are amazing. Very glad I went with a 46, it's slim, especially the arms. 44 would've been too tight.
Thanks guys!post #32917 of 545207/16/13 at 6:43pmpost #32918 of 545207/16/13 at 6:51pmpost #32919 of 545207/16/13 at 7:00pmpost #32920 of 545207/16/13 at 7:22pmpost #32921 of 545207/16/13 at 7:25pmpost #32922 of 545207/16/13 at 7:30pmpost #32923 of 545207/16/13 at 7:35pmpost #32924 of 545207/16/13 at 7:37pmQuote:
i think you'll be okay. if it's cut anything like the varsity and the first ma-1, tiny differences in width won't matter too much. the height between sizes imo should be more of a concern.post #32925 of 545207/16/13 at 7:40pmQuote:
My calf leather has same pit to pit and I sized to a 50. These are meant to be relaxed judging how Drew wore it.
Charly mentioned to me that the larger measurements are due to the padding. 50 should be perfect for me.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 950 Active Users (159 Members and 791 Guests)
- › Recommend a good paring knife 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 7 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 10 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 18 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 20 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?