So instead of posting on the forums, why don't you email Charly or Drew and I'm sure they'll fix it for you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 4:50 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 5:27 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2194
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32897 of 545207/15/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
This. Something similar happened to me once, I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had a dice in the mirror.
If anything I'd say this cab was rare but I thought "nah forget it, yo homes to bel-air!"post #32898 of 545207/15/13 at 1:15pmQuote:
I don't understand why everything in this thread has to be blown out of proportions. Someone posts a problem, then 10 people think its now their problem, and another 10 people bash on them for complaining about something.
This is a forum. People are allowed to post their problems/issues/opinions/concerns. If you saw something like this happen with any other label, you're damn sure someone would post a picture about it. We all love TOJ but that doesn't make this thread an exception to forum rules.post #32899 of 545207/15/13 at 1:15pmpost #32900 of 545207/15/13 at 1:20pmI'm just saying posting in the TOJ thread and hoping some poster can help or that Drew or Charly drop into the thread is a lot less do shit than just messaging them directly.
I mean if TOJ wasn't willing to fix the issue then I could see why he would complain, but that hasn't happened yet.post #32901 of 545207/15/13 at 1:20pmIt's common courtesy (not just for clothing) to contact the retailer/service provider directly first before airing in public forums. Generally (in these other sectors), the amount of money and time involved is significantly greater and people seem to manage just fine. See: custom car work, machining, gunsmithing, etc. etc.post #32902 of 545207/15/13 at 1:24pmholy fucking shit stop being a little bitch over a tag sewn on upside down. really. you're going to tell him to ask charly or drew to fix a fucking TAG when shipping alone costs 20-30 dollars for EMS? are you guys fucking stupid? if it bothers you that much, bring it to your local tailor and he'll do it for 5 dollars.
jesus, i swear the lot of you are mentally retarded babies.post #32903 of 545207/15/13 at 1:25pmpost #32904 of 545207/15/13 at 2:03pm
TOJ Brand Discussion Thread
No negative emotions allowed (unless you are flipping out over someone breaking these rules!)
No criticism allowed
We will teach you manners
If something is wrong, this is not the place to talk about it.
If you have any concerns, shut the fuck up and trust Charly.
"Now, please sit back and enjoy a plethora of insults while I tell you how wrong you are for voicing your opinion."post #32905 of 545207/15/13 at 2:19pmpost #32906 of 545207/15/13 at 4:11pmpost #32907 of 545207/15/13 at 4:21pmpost #32908 of 545207/16/13 at 7:16ampost #32909 of 545207/16/13 at 9:54am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 seconds ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?