So instead of posting on the forums, why don't you email Charly or Drew and I'm sure they'll fix it for you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 7:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on 3/19/17 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2194post #32897 of 548227/15/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
This. Something similar happened to me once, I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had a dice in the mirror.
If anything I'd say this cab was rare but I thought "nah forget it, yo homes to bel-air!"post #32898 of 548227/15/13 at 1:15pmQuote:
I don't understand why everything in this thread has to be blown out of proportions. Someone posts a problem, then 10 people think its now their problem, and another 10 people bash on them for complaining about something.
This is a forum. People are allowed to post their problems/issues/opinions/concerns. If you saw something like this happen with any other label, you're damn sure someone would post a picture about it. We all love TOJ but that doesn't make this thread an exception to forum rules.post #32899 of 548227/15/13 at 1:15pmpost #32900 of 548227/15/13 at 1:20pmI'm just saying posting in the TOJ thread and hoping some poster can help or that Drew or Charly drop into the thread is a lot less do shit than just messaging them directly.
I mean if TOJ wasn't willing to fix the issue then I could see why he would complain, but that hasn't happened yet.post #32901 of 548227/15/13 at 1:20pmIt's common courtesy (not just for clothing) to contact the retailer/service provider directly first before airing in public forums. Generally (in these other sectors), the amount of money and time involved is significantly greater and people seem to manage just fine. See: custom car work, machining, gunsmithing, etc. etc.post #32902 of 548227/15/13 at 1:24pmholy fucking shit stop being a little bitch over a tag sewn on upside down. really. you're going to tell him to ask charly or drew to fix a fucking TAG when shipping alone costs 20-30 dollars for EMS? are you guys fucking stupid? if it bothers you that much, bring it to your local tailor and he'll do it for 5 dollars.
jesus, i swear the lot of you are mentally retarded babies.post #32903 of 548227/15/13 at 1:25pmpost #32904 of 548227/15/13 at 2:03pm
TOJ Brand Discussion Thread
No negative emotions allowed (unless you are flipping out over someone breaking these rules!)
No criticism allowed
We will teach you manners
If something is wrong, this is not the place to talk about it.
If you have any concerns, shut the fuck up and trust Charly.
"Now, please sit back and enjoy a plethora of insults while I tell you how wrong you are for voicing your opinion."post #32905 of 548227/15/13 at 2:19pmpost #32906 of 548227/15/13 at 4:11pmpost #32907 of 548227/15/13 at 4:21pmpost #32908 of 548227/16/13 at 7:16ampost #32909 of 548227/16/13 at 9:54ampost #32910 of 548227/16/13 at 3:31pm
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 9 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...