don't shoot down my hopes
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 9:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 11:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2176
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32627 of 545207/8/13 at 11:48ampost #32628 of 545207/8/13 at 11:49ampost #32629 of 545207/8/13 at 11:51ampost #32630 of 545207/8/13 at 11:57ampost #32631 of 545207/8/13 at 12:06pmpost #32632 of 545207/8/13 at 12:23pmQuote:
has anybody told you that at your age saving money is much smarter than buying a leather coat for a little under a grand...
save your money dude. start a roth ira or something.post #32633 of 545207/8/13 at 12:58pmQuote:
yeah, only about 20 people have already said this. let him spend his money the way he wants. if you want to parent him, send him a pm.post #32634 of 545207/8/13 at 1:06pmpost #32635 of 545207/8/13 at 1:16pmRe: A-2 Bomber
There are excellent pictures of dark brown (glazed) goat: .......... dePt toj-gallery
of unglazed brown goat: ........................................................ Willy post_6448642
of brown lamb: ...................................................................... Dbear post_6207035, Willy toj-gallery
but, are there pictures of just brown glazed goat?
There's this rirakuma picture of "Brown goat, black lamb and brown lamb", but johncoppidge.tumblr.com references the far left color as actually dark brown goat (and the other photo in the johncoppidge.tumblr.com post is actually unglazed brown goat).
(see the brown options listed on http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/a2bomber2011):
Any help for glazed (medium) brown goat?
Edited by sleepless - 7/8/13 at 1:26pmpost #32636 of 545207/8/13 at 1:37pmpost #32637 of 545207/8/13 at 2:12pmpost #32638 of 545207/8/13 at 2:38pmpost #32639 of 545207/8/13 at 3:03pm
hopefully I'll get it around my birthday then, I turn 18 in January. although I'd rather have it asap. 7 months is a damn long time to wait.
edit: I also get my tattoo when I turn 18 so I'll get a tattoo and an awesome leather jacket at the same time and i'll finally be 18. pretty excited.
also sorry if I'm using this thread "like a twitter account." I guess I just wanted to share what was going on with like minded people who care about this stuff since I have no friends into fashion really. but i'll stop now, I'm finally ordering my jacket just as soon as charly emails me back. don't worry I won't come back to bitch about measurements, just gonna go with what charly suggested and not worry about it. also thanks everybody who was friendly and helpful to me even though I realize my posts are annoyingpost #32640 of 545207/8/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
Your order will get lost in processing. TOJ will be closed down by the time you find out. You will then receive a $780 coupon to Drew's new restaurant as a refund.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...