don't shoot down my hopes
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 6:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 9:49 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2176post #32627 of 547707/8/13 at 11:48ampost #32628 of 547707/8/13 at 11:49ampost #32629 of 547707/8/13 at 11:51ampost #32630 of 547707/8/13 at 11:57ampost #32631 of 547707/8/13 at 12:06pmpost #32632 of 547707/8/13 at 12:23pmQuote:
has anybody told you that at your age saving money is much smarter than buying a leather coat for a little under a grand...
save your money dude. start a roth ira or something.post #32633 of 547707/8/13 at 12:58pmQuote:
yeah, only about 20 people have already said this. let him spend his money the way he wants. if you want to parent him, send him a pm.post #32634 of 547707/8/13 at 1:06pmpost #32635 of 547707/8/13 at 1:16pmRe: A-2 Bomber
There are excellent pictures of dark brown (glazed) goat: .......... dePt toj-gallery
of unglazed brown goat: ........................................................ Willy post_6448642
of brown lamb: ...................................................................... Dbear post_6207035, Willy toj-gallery
but, are there pictures of just brown glazed goat?
There's this rirakuma picture of "Brown goat, black lamb and brown lamb", but johncoppidge.tumblr.com references the far left color as actually dark brown goat (and the other photo in the johncoppidge.tumblr.com post is actually unglazed brown goat).
(see the brown options listed on http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/a2bomber2011):
Any help for glazed (medium) brown goat?
Edited by sleepless - 7/8/13 at 1:26pmpost #32636 of 547707/8/13 at 1:37pmpost #32637 of 547707/8/13 at 2:12pmpost #32638 of 547707/8/13 at 2:38pmpost #32639 of 547707/8/13 at 3:03pm
hopefully I'll get it around my birthday then, I turn 18 in January. although I'd rather have it asap. 7 months is a damn long time to wait.
edit: I also get my tattoo when I turn 18 so I'll get a tattoo and an awesome leather jacket at the same time and i'll finally be 18. pretty excited.
also sorry if I'm using this thread "like a twitter account." I guess I just wanted to share what was going on with like minded people who care about this stuff since I have no friends into fashion really. but i'll stop now, I'm finally ordering my jacket just as soon as charly emails me back. don't worry I won't come back to bitch about measurements, just gonna go with what charly suggested and not worry about it. also thanks everybody who was friendly and helpful to me even though I realize my posts are annoyingpost #32640 of 547707/8/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
Your order will get lost in processing. TOJ will be closed down by the time you find out. You will then receive a $780 coupon to Drew's new restaurant as a refund.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Chelsea Boot Advice 14 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 29 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 30 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 30 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 53 minutes ago
- › OFFERING SERVICE OF Bespoke Neapolitan 5-7-12 fold ties 54 minutes ago
- › 2016 MLB Season Thread 59 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...