Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 10:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2155
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32312 of 545207/3/13 at 2:39ampost #32313 of 545207/3/13 at 2:52ampost #32314 of 545207/3/13 at 2:58amQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
really no difference, just preference for hand pockets or not. People protest the horizontal pockets but honestly, short jackets like this are a bit short to think about putting your hands in anyway, if wearing a TOJ I'd never put my hands in the jacket pockets, just saying. I use my jeans pockets for the straight-arm look, rather than walking around like a coat hanger. I use my jacket to hold things, that's why the zips are good. Nothing like the feeling of security you get from putting a money clip or something in a jacket's zip pocket rather than your jeans pocket or something.post #32315 of 545207/3/13 at 3:51ampost #32316 of 545207/3/13 at 4:00ampost #32317 of 545207/3/13 at 4:07ampost #32318 of 545207/3/13 at 4:17ampost #32319 of 545207/3/13 at 4:31amQuote:
I know how uncomfortable it is... I used to own a 2010 bomber. Cool gloves are worth it! I just use jeans pockets when I don't wear gloves and it's cold.post #32320 of 545207/3/13 at 4:39ampost #32321 of 545207/3/13 at 5:04ampost #32322 of 545207/3/13 at 5:13amDiesel Blue T3 arrived. Love it. I opted for Bemberg lining on this one having had the standard cotton lining on my medium grey T1 which I have found to be just a little too abrasive i.e. when you put it on it snags and pulls whatever you're wearing underneath. However, I think it may be smoothing out with wear. Aaaanyway, the Bemberg in this T3 completely solves that issue and slides on so, so easily. It also makes the jacket noticeably more lightweight. I could wear this on a hot/warm day but my T1 is much more spring than summer. Kicking myself for forgetting to add the extra .5" to the sleeves which I had for my perfectly sized T1...oh well, not a huge issue.
Excuse the iphone mirror pics. No way am I asking my wife to take pictures of me so I can show people on an internet forum.
and one in TOJ standard under-uniform for maximum neutrality
Edited by jabberwock1977 - 7/3/13 at 6:24ampost #32323 of 545207/3/13 at 5:14ampost #32324 of 545207/3/13 at 5:15am
I personally don't understand the appeal of a 4-zip. Everytime I see one, it reminds me of Iron Man's mask... The 2 breast pockets/zippers always look like slanted Asian eyes to me =\ But... to each his own! Also, on a side note... the Daypacks look like they're about ready to be shipped now!post #32325 of 545207/3/13 at 5:37am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 22 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 25 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 26 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.