or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 214

post #3196 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
Drew, is it possible to get a hybrid jacket of a dr body and bomber sleeves? I prefer the non angled and cuffed sleeves.

DR with ribbed cuff sounds terrible.
post #3197 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
DR with ribbed cuff sounds terrible.

I like the way it looks.


http://www.surfacetoair.com/project/...//p16437_1.jpg
post #3198 of 54803
I think, perhaps, you have stumbled into the wrong thread. Alternately, just get the regular cuffs and look awesome.
post #3199 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ View Post
I think, perhaps, you have stumbled into the wrong thread. Alternately, just get the regular cuffs and look awesome.

This thread, and the Alden thread are the primary 2 threads I post in. I already have a regular DR, in addition to 3 other ToJ leathers/coat. I was simply asking Drew this since I know he has done customized jackets before.
post #3200 of 54803
Yeah but he said a while ago he's not doing them anymore. May as well get the S2A.
post #3201 of 54803
Thread Starter 
was about to post after kvnkrnd's post in the leather jacket thread and ask facetiously if people actually think the ribbed cuffs and hem on that jacket actually look good, 2 years later...
post #3202 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
Yeah but he said a while ago he's not doing them anymore. May as well get the S2A.
I want to support the temple though. And I won't be getting another black DR.

Drawing blank on what to order now.

I thought about another bomber, but 3 would be kinda overdoing it.
post #3203 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
I want to support the temple though. And I won't be getting another black DR. Drawing blank on what to order now. I thought about another bomber, but 3 would be kinda overdoing it.
You must have serious shopaholic problems. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #3204 of 54803
Thread Starter 
I don't even like white girls but I give that one a 9.5-10 depending on squeaky/coarse voice factor. wj, how about a minimal Moto? I haven't made a prototype yet so it's more like ordering the omakase at this point, but I am feeling pretty good about it. Dark grey?
post #3205 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post
I don't even like white girls but I give that one a 9.5-10 depending on squeaky/coarse voice factor.

wj, how about a minimal Moto? I haven't made a prototype yet so it's more like ordering the omakase at this point, but I am feeling pretty good about it. Dark grey?

that sounds interesting. would love to see it.
post #3206 of 54803
Thread Starter 
Here's the sample pics dude:






























Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post
I haven't made a prototype yet
post #3207 of 54803
Thread Starter 
I think i am gonna make TOJ an omakase clothing line. You just come into this thread and tell me what you are feelin this evening and I got you.
post #3208 of 54803
whats the status with payments via money orders or checks? i remember you saying on sufu we could maybe send payments to your dad in America
post #3209 of 54803




Haha, just playing. I would totally understand if Drew just exploded and went on a killing spree. Every new post in the sufu toj thread is just "drew bring back the varsity" "drew make a raglan summer varsity" "drew when's the next varsity coming".
post #3210 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post
I think i am gonna make TOJ an omakase clothing line. You just come into this thread and tell me what you are feelin this evening and I got you.
TOJ FENCING LEATHER VARSITY PANTS IN BLISTERED BURGUNDY LAMB FQHH WIT DA QUILTING, MAKE IT HAPPEN I WILL KOP I PROMISES
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.