My little brother is 6" 1" and his moto front length is 24". I guess it depends on how much you like it cropped, but 20" still seems damn short to me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 9/30/15 at 9:57am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2130
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31937 of 540316/24/13 at 8:08ampost #31938 of 540316/24/13 at 8:12ampost #31939 of 540316/24/13 at 8:22amQuote:
Ordered an A-2, not yet received. The jacket's front length will be 23".Quote:
The jacket I measured is also 20" in the front, but it might be a bit short. We'll see how the Bomber at 23" turns out.
Most of my tees are American Apparel in M and they are ~23"; I think they fit me just fine.post #31940 of 540316/24/13 at 8:24ampost #31941 of 540316/24/13 at 8:56amQuote:Originally Posted by djungelmums
Im just about to get my first TOJ! Think Im set on my measurements but Im just asking again to be sure. Anyone with about the same body as me who can help me out with fit pics or measurements? Heres my body measurements:
Front length 18.9"
Sleeve length 24.4"
5'11" (180cm) and 154lbs (70kg)
Thanks in advance!
I'm 6 ft 158 and this is my Charly provided collared moto measurements.
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
body length, front 22.5"
body length, back 25.0"
sleeve length, from shoulder 24.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.4"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.3"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.5"
My Body measurements were:
Midsection 32 1/16
Waist 34 1/2
The jacket fits me well...fit pic posted somewhere in this thread (too lazy to look)post #31942 of 540316/24/13 at 8:57amQuote:
BCDR for sure and probably the CM after seeing Costume Nationals A/W & S/S14 collection.
Then again it's hard to come by an A2 that's as cheap as TOJ's...post #31943 of 540316/24/13 at 8:57ampost #31944 of 540316/24/13 at 9:01ampost #31945 of 540316/24/13 at 9:02amQuote:
Answers are gonna be based on what people already have, but as I already have 3 leathers and a Harrington, if I had a bunch of extra dough around, I'd get a black suiting ma1 and a suede t-3, maybe in a dark blue or a deep red or burgundy--don't know what's available. 'Course, the new 2013 dr slays; maybe I'd get that in black calf.
Edit: oh and for horsehide pics, I know somebody was selling one a few months ago in the b&s. don't remember what color but check there.post #31946 of 540316/24/13 at 9:20ampost #31947 of 540316/24/13 at 9:25ampost #31948 of 540316/24/13 at 9:31am
Ah, guess I won't be seeing mine for a while yet. Charly's announcement on March/April orders got my hopes up
Also been thinking about the 2013DR in black calf, but the lamb's so nice I almost can't bring myself to stray from it. Then again the sample electric blue DR model looked really tempting too...post #31949 of 540316/24/13 at 9:50ampost #31950 of 540316/24/13 at 10:14amQuote:
You will only receive an email from PayPal with a tracking # update
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn Outerwear
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 45 seconds ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 7 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 12 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 12 minutes ago
- › Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews and Fitting 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Newc's Bespoke Adventure. 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 22 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...