Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 6:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on 9/27/16 at 9:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2119post #31771 of 547566/19/13 at 8:24pmpost #31772 of 547566/19/13 at 8:36pmI don't know why we're even having this conversation. I'm pretty sure its obvious that TOJ would not work without Drew. No offense to anyone else who helps with TOJ but they could probably run the business in its current state, meaning they could continue producing the current product line, but Drew was always the one with the vision. A huge part of the TOJ vision was to constantly improve and create reiterations of classic and previous models which I don't think would happen without him.post #31773 of 547566/19/13 at 8:51pmpost #31774 of 547566/19/13 at 9:47pmpost #31775 of 547566/20/13 at 2:22ampost #31776 of 547566/20/13 at 2:51amMake sure you use common sense when you're trusting charly. If you give him shitty measurements you'll get a shitty reccomendation, compare the measurements he sent you with stuff you already have.
I changed quite a few of Charly's measurements after cross-referencing measurements with other jackets I own, and I'm glad I did.post #31777 of 547566/20/13 at 3:52ampost #31778 of 547566/20/13 at 4:02ampost #31779 of 547566/20/13 at 4:17am
Just copped the house special, black lamb 4-zip MDR with silver hardware.
Pumped. And nervous as hell about sizing...first MTM jitters.
The measurements we ended up settling on:
Body length, front: 22.2"
Body length, back: 24.4"
Sleeve length: 25"
I'm 5'11" and last time I weighed myself, ~150lbs.
Anyone else out there with a similar build care to comment on my measurements? Feel like I need some reassurance -_-
On another note, fuuuark I wanna grab a 2-zip 2011 moto, silver hardware in dark whiskey calf... Why are you closing just after I discovered you, TOJ, whyyyyyyyy??!!!!!!post #31780 of 547566/20/13 at 5:16ampost #31781 of 547566/20/13 at 5:31amQuote:
Pretty low, I guess...maybe around 13%? I was in India for four months recently, and lost a shit ton of weight. I'm ten weeks into them gym again, and in the early stages of a long, slow bulk till I reach my goal of 175lbs.post #31782 of 547566/20/13 at 5:53amQuote:
I went with no quilt for the reason you stated. Plus, I keep envisioning my 30ish y/o self, and I just don't want to be that guy who has the super aggressive jacket. But that's also just me, and I know I couldn't pull it off easily. I think it will work for many different peoplepost #31783 of 547566/20/13 at 6:21amQuote:
Go longer in the lengths and wider at the waist that you might normally.Quote:
No quilt, regardless of which one is "more aggressive", I just think it looks better that way.post #31784 of 547566/20/13 at 8:03ampost #31785 of 547566/20/13 at 8:08am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Any One for a Scotch? 1 minute ago
- › Belt or Side-Adjusters on Separate Trousers? 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Rule of thumb 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 14 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 18 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 20 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...