black/black or black sleeves w/ grey body? Wonder how dark the grey is...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 4:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2084post #31246 of 545206/11/13 at 10:50am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31247 of 545206/11/13 at 10:54ampost #31248 of 545206/11/13 at 10:54ampost #31249 of 545206/11/13 at 10:58ampost #31250 of 545206/11/13 at 11:14ampost #31251 of 545206/11/13 at 11:25amMisplaced my old north face backpack that I've had for 4 years of college, luckily I ordered a daypack, right guys?
This announcement sounds like the perfect time to order a charcoal MA-1... Just want to wait for my black/black toj0 to come in to see if the sizing we did for it (50 body, 52 lengths) works for it.
so is there any time table for toj0s or daypacks to start shipping?post #31252 of 545206/11/13 at 11:38ampost #31253 of 545206/11/13 at 11:49ampost #31254 of 545206/11/13 at 12:18pmpost #31255 of 545206/11/13 at 1:31pmpost #31256 of 545206/11/13 at 1:39pmpost #31257 of 545206/11/13 at 1:40pmpost #31258 of 545206/11/13 at 1:51pmI would hate to be the person taking toj email orders right now, especially if they were sent to my phone. Bet it's getting mobbed
(decided to say fuck it and order a charcoal suiting wool MA-1 now this would put me at toj0, peacoat, daypack, and ma-1. and my 5 zip for when I want a leather to fuck shit up in)
AAAAAND ordered. Thanks Charly!
Edited by Krish the Fish - 6/11/13 at 4:59pmpost #31259 of 545206/11/13 at 2:10pmQuote:
BCDR. I am in the same boat. I have a CWU, fishtail, and TOJ0. BCDR is the next one. Go leather. The MA-1 is great. But I think if you're going to invest, go all in.
I'm not sure about quilted/unquiltedpost #31260 of 545206/11/13 at 2:25pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1043 Active Users (181 Members and 862 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 58 seconds ago
- › Shoe purge. Saint Crispin's, Enzo Bonafè and Paraboot. 1 minute ago
- › What to do with this orphaned black tuxedo jacket? Photos included 3 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 14 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?