Size 50 stock suiting wool MA-1 in black.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:09 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2070post #31037 of 547676/2/13 at 2:34pmGot my MA-1 yesterday. I'm not sure how emphasized this has been, but the padding on this jacket is heavy duty. It's kinda like wearing a padded down jacket. The cell pocket is a little shallow for Nexus/Galaxy sized phones, so the corner of the phone is barely in the pocket. ToJ tag is in the left pocket vs the usual spot.
Side Pic (Click to show)post #31038 of 547676/2/13 at 3:54pmpost #31039 of 547676/2/13 at 4:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Renalan
Got my MA-1 yesterday. I'm not sure how emphasized this has been, but the padding on this jacket is heavy duty. It's kinda like wearing a padded down jacket. The cell pocket is a little shallow for Nexus/Galaxy sized phones, so the corner of the phone is barely in the pocket. ToJ tag is in the left pocket vs the usual spot.
Side Pic (Click to show)
How long did your order take?
and just a general newb question but when will this seasons models be discontinued? trying to gauge how much time I have left to get the ma1 before it goes away ...post #31040 of 547676/2/13 at 4:23pmQuote:
No one really knows. Drew tends to announce when models are discontinued in advance, I don't believe he discontinues models out of the blue.post #31041 of 547676/2/13 at 4:39pm
i think people should really get into the habit of pausing and taking a minute before going on and actually asking a question here.
do you really want a jacket that you can only wear if you're within 5lbs of where you are now?
if the jacket is too slim, you'd be concerned about it's longevity and layering applications
if the jacket is too roomy, you'd be concerned about it looking too wide (which would be incredibly difficult given the toj cut) and dated
material of any sort doesn't stretch without a reason, if the jacket fits you fine it won't just magically stretch to where it doesn't.
it's pretty safe to say a lot of people here try to emulate drew and synth's fits but both of them typically err on the side of flowing vs constricting when it comes to these kind of garments. i believe drew has mentioned that he purposely sized up two i think on his 5 zip so it'd balance the size of his head or something along those lines. think about that.post #31042 of 547676/2/13 at 6:12pmpost #31043 of 547676/2/13 at 7:32pmpost #31044 of 547676/2/13 at 7:36pmpost #31045 of 547676/2/13 at 10:01pmpost #31046 of 547676/2/13 at 11:21pmpost #31047 of 547676/2/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
When I inquired, I was told the wool MA-1 would likely be done around summer time. I probably should cut down on drinking or some other expenses and order one... or a black suede 2010DR.post #31048 of 547676/2/13 at 11:54pmpost #31049 of 547676/3/13 at 12:29ampost #31050 of 547676/3/13 at 5:15am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Borrelli, Barba, Michael Bastian, Salvatore Piccolo, Tincati, Isaia 12 minutes ago
- › mens balenciagas for sale 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 19 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 19 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...