That's what I was told as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2069post #31021 of 545206/1/13 at 4:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31022 of 545206/1/13 at 4:51pmpost #31023 of 545206/1/13 at 4:58pmpost #31024 of 545206/1/13 at 5:01pmpost #31025 of 545206/1/13 at 5:13pmpost #31026 of 545206/1/13 at 5:20pm
The epaulet folds over, and then goes into the shoulder seam, rather than being sewn straight in. They've added a seam that you can see at the front, around the armpit, which continues to the back of the jacket where the sleeve starts. Very nice touch.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You can see how this differs from the original here:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
EDIT: these pics also show that there are now double rows of eyelets and thus a cooler buckle n stuff.
Edited by omgcookielol - 6/1/13 at 5:45pmpost #31027 of 545206/1/13 at 5:29pmOrdered an A-2 yesterday. I think the additions (placket and patch) to the bomber for the 2011 version were a great improvement but I'll be surprised if the 2013/14 version has any more 'stuff' added to it. Maybe just some tweaks and quality improvements?
12-week estimated lead time, by the way. I was hoping bombers were quicker than bikers but oh well. Can't wait.post #31028 of 545206/1/13 at 6:15pmpost #31029 of 545206/1/13 at 7:18pmQuote:
that announcement confused me because i wasn't sure whether it meant what you're asking, or if it meant that he was just making a small announcement that would be "big" to those following
don't know if that makes sense. might be stretching with the latterpost #31030 of 545206/1/13 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Small announcement that will turn into a big one - ready to discontinue the A-2 Bomber and CWU, as guy needs the production space for other models. Speak now or forever hold your peace on those I guess, and we'll come out with a new Bomber at some other point when not busy. Maybe a deadline of two weeks?
Read this again, people. The entire thing and not selectively.
It is not hard to understand.post #31031 of 545206/1/13 at 10:24pmpost #31032 of 545206/2/13 at 4:07ampost #31033 of 545206/2/13 at 6:11ampost #31034 of 545206/2/13 at 7:29am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › Cigars 12 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 17 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...