Been thinking about it a while no
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 11:50 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2055post #30811 of 545165/25/13 at 7:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30812 of 545165/25/13 at 8:01ampost #30813 of 545165/25/13 at 8:04ampost #30814 of 545165/25/13 at 8:34ampost #30815 of 545165/25/13 at 9:06amQuote:
Saw a pic of a suede bomber the other day, pretty badass looking.
Still waiting on an update on the winter coats.post #30816 of 545165/25/13 at 10:17amQuote:For most people, yeah. It worked out really well for me though, because all I wear is black. I've already talked about this a few other times though, and I still like my collection more than any of the other make-ups out there ... Except realmisr's bcdr.Quote:Yeah.
Would go for a light gray calf suede bcdr in a perfect world where sudden nosebleeds and food accidents never happened... But the zips on my A2 have been lubricated with the grease that dripped out of a box of calzones I took to go, and I darkened the suede on my only pair of gray sneakers with blood.
If I don't wait it out for the next leather reveals, I'm thinking about the 2013DR in electric blue, navy, or bottle green.post #30817 of 545165/25/13 at 10:17ampost #30818 of 545165/25/13 at 10:53ampost #30819 of 545165/25/13 at 2:07pmpost #30820 of 545165/25/13 at 2:10pmpost #30821 of 545165/25/13 at 2:21pmpost #30822 of 545165/25/13 at 2:31pmpost #30823 of 545165/25/13 at 10:40pmQuote:
huh, i was under the impression that blacked out hardware ran out?post #30824 of 545165/25/13 at 11:01pmI heard that they wouldn't be buying more kits of it, and that once they're out, they're out. Doesn't seem like a popular make-up though, and the murked out jackets that I've seen hit b&s/sufu/etc sit for a long time or get pulled.
The black hardware doesn't seem suited towards the bcdr if you wanted that muted effect (imo). You probably know this, but for people who don't, both the male snaps and the backside of the female snaps are a darkened gray color, and both have a bit of shine. The zippers and the front sides of the female snaps are matte black. Kinda gives it a contrasting hardware look that I probably wouldn't like.
Unless I go for the 4zip moto, I think my collection of blacked out ToJs is complete. I've got room for one more leather, and it'll probably be a suede or colored leather.post #30825 of 545165/26/13 at 3:34am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1487 Active Users (345 Members and 1142 Guests)
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 22 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 38 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › is this a good suit for wedding? 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...