Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on 8/25/16 at 4:17pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2054post #30797 of 547345/24/13 at 12:31pmGoing to place my order for A2 shortly. Dark Brown Goat. Wonder if it will be ready for August...
Charly was great to work on the measurements..looks like I'm between 48 and 50
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.7"
body length, front 22.0"
body length, back 24.2"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.6"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.7"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.7"post #30798 of 547345/24/13 at 12:33pmpost #30799 of 547345/24/13 at 1:38pmpost #30800 of 547345/24/13 at 2:05pmpost #30801 of 547345/24/13 at 2:50pmHe already posted a fit picQuote:Originally Posted by el Bert
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yeah I was actually kinda worried it might look like that in a way but the color is actually more subtle, it's almost like a cherry red, where its more like a darker toned red. It feels really I definitely feel it being smoother and more pliable than both the dark whiskey and bottle green. I think I might need to get the sleeves tailored a bit in some areas where the quilting is at it kinda pushes up and it feels like I have fabric kinda hanging in a way mostly on my forearm/wrist area. Even zipped up there like a full 3/4 or inch of leather. I don't want it super tight it definitely feels like an air pocket almost.post #30802 of 547345/24/13 at 3:39pmpost #30803 of 547345/25/13 at 4:28ampost #30804 of 547345/25/13 at 4:41ampost #30805 of 547345/25/13 at 4:46amQuote:
Aren't you the guy with 3-4 blacked out jackets already? Get some variety in your life.post #30806 of 547345/25/13 at 5:14amThread StarterI'm still loving silver hardware on black lamb.
Small announcement that will turn into a big one - ready to discontinue the A-2 Bomber and CWU, as guy needs the production space for other models. Speak now or forever hold your peace on those I guess, and we'll come out with a new Bomber at some other point when not busy. Maybe a deadline of two weeks?post #30807 of 547345/25/13 at 6:58ampost #30808 of 547345/25/13 at 7:01am
Don't you already have one? I'm also guessing that it's going eliminate that as well, since it's essentially a CWU with some tweaks.
But this discontinuation surprised me. Glad I already have a CWU.post #30809 of 547345/25/13 at 7:04ampost #30810 of 547345/25/13 at 7:21am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 28 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Tie Advice 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina burgundy shortwing derby - Rain last - size uk6 NEW PICS 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › Common Projects Vintage BBall High Tan sz 42 9 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding