Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:30 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 5:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2054
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30797 of 543035/24/13 at 12:31pmGoing to place my order for A2 shortly. Dark Brown Goat. Wonder if it will be ready for August...
Charly was great to work on the measurements..looks like I'm between 48 and 50
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.7"
body length, front 22.0"
body length, back 24.2"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.6"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.7"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.7"post #30798 of 543035/24/13 at 12:33pmpost #30799 of 543035/24/13 at 1:38pmpost #30800 of 543035/24/13 at 2:05pmpost #30801 of 543035/24/13 at 2:50pmHe already posted a fit picQuote:Originally Posted by el Bert
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yeah I was actually kinda worried it might look like that in a way but the color is actually more subtle, it's almost like a cherry red, where its more like a darker toned red. It feels really I definitely feel it being smoother and more pliable than both the dark whiskey and bottle green. I think I might need to get the sleeves tailored a bit in some areas where the quilting is at it kinda pushes up and it feels like I have fabric kinda hanging in a way mostly on my forearm/wrist area. Even zipped up there like a full 3/4 or inch of leather. I don't want it super tight it definitely feels like an air pocket almost.post #30802 of 543035/24/13 at 3:39pmpost #30803 of 543035/25/13 at 4:28ampost #30804 of 543035/25/13 at 4:41ampost #30805 of 543035/25/13 at 4:46amQuote:
Aren't you the guy with 3-4 blacked out jackets already? Get some variety in your life.post #30806 of 543035/25/13 at 5:14amThread StarterI'm still loving silver hardware on black lamb.
Small announcement that will turn into a big one - ready to discontinue the A-2 Bomber and CWU, as guy needs the production space for other models. Speak now or forever hold your peace on those I guess, and we'll come out with a new Bomber at some other point when not busy. Maybe a deadline of two weeks?post #30807 of 543035/25/13 at 6:58ampost #30808 of 543035/25/13 at 7:01am
Don't you already have one? I'm also guessing that it's going eliminate that as well, since it's essentially a CWU with some tweaks.
But this discontinuation surprised me. Glad I already have a CWU.post #30809 of 543035/25/13 at 7:04am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Introduce yourself. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Why blend in 2% of polyester? 23 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 35 minutes ago
- › The Anderson & Sheppard Expatriates Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 45 minutes ago
- › Shanghai Tailors: Midrange 56 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories