It's a holiday in Korea on Friday, so Daniel will be shipping packages out on Monday.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 4:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2041post #30601 of 545205/15/13 at 12:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30602 of 545205/15/13 at 3:11pmpost #30603 of 545205/15/13 at 3:47pmokay enough of this let's cut to the chase. has anyone ordered the new varsity? Seriously. I like this idea of the suiting wool, brings a certain refined something or other to the table. the one with the sand tan sleeves is appealing but need to see images my imagination is weak when it comes to picturing this type of shit blindpost #30604 of 545205/15/13 at 3:56pmpost #30605 of 545205/15/13 at 3:57pmpost #30606 of 545205/15/13 at 4:09pmpost #30607 of 545205/15/13 at 6:09pmpost #30608 of 545205/15/13 at 6:42pmpost #30609 of 545205/15/13 at 6:43pmpost #30610 of 545205/15/13 at 6:44pmpost #30611 of 545205/15/13 at 6:46pmpost #30612 of 545205/15/13 at 6:46pmpost #30613 of 545205/15/13 at 6:48pmpost #30614 of 545205/15/13 at 6:51pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 997 Active Users (164 Members and 833 Guests)
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 10 minutes ago
- › Shoe purge. Saint Crispin's, Enzo Bonafè and Paraboot. 11 minutes ago
- › What to do with this orphaned black tuxedo jacket? Photos included 13 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 18 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?