Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 10:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2035
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30512 of 545205/10/13 at 7:38pmpost #30513 of 545205/10/13 at 8:31pmQuote:
this looks awesome. i'm a huge fan of the whiskey color.
what's the consensus on a bright whiskey band collar double rider? i think i'm set on bcdr...gotta pick color. obviously black would be good but i'm partial to most shades of whiskey...post #30514 of 545205/10/13 at 8:33pmpost #30515 of 545205/10/13 at 9:19pmpost #30516 of 545205/10/13 at 9:21pmpost #30517 of 545205/10/13 at 9:30pmpost #30518 of 545205/10/13 at 9:56pmpost #30519 of 545205/10/13 at 9:57pm
Idk I don't think any of the whiskers look like that color but if your going to consider a whiskey I think medium whiskey if its available would be a good one. I'd also recommend asking charley to give you measurements so its slightly cropped. When I got my second moto in red I got it a inch shorter I think? Or maybe 1 1/2 and it looked a whole lot better. I'm wearing a Uniqlo hoodie in that picture so it's slightly longer than regular hoodies.
Honestly that oxblood calf sound bad ass IMO but its I already have 3 tojs.post #30520 of 545205/10/13 at 10:06pmQuote:
Can't really get an original TOJ MA-1 these days though. Worth the guess IMO. I'm waiting till my weight loss pans out to buy a new jacket. I'd hate to be one of those guys that waits 5 months for a jacket that doesn't fit.
I'm pretty healthy now, just a little chunky. Gotta cut down then bulk till charlymode.post #30521 of 545205/10/13 at 10:11pmpost #30522 of 545205/10/13 at 10:11pmRandom shot I never shared Not really detailed, but I liked wearing it like this time to time. Starting to crave another TOJ; I really like the idea of diamond quilt and band collar, but I may go for something more simple with a symmetrical front zip. Easier for active living, cross body straps, etc etc.post #30523 of 545205/10/13 at 10:32pmQuote:
It's calf? I remember whiskey being brighter and also having more depth in color.
http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=9116post #30524 of 545205/11/13 at 12:46am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Viberg Oxford Viberg Size 9 Roughout Includes shipping 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.