Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 12:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 1:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2022post #30316 of 545205/3/13 at 12:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30317 of 545205/3/13 at 12:58pmpost #30318 of 545205/3/13 at 1:52pmpost #30319 of 545205/3/13 at 7:11pmpost #30320 of 545205/3/13 at 7:42pmpost #30321 of 545205/3/13 at 8:33pmQuote:
Slightly slimmer fit? what is wrong with you? planning on becoming anorexic?
I would say extra 1" AT MOST on the body would be fine. waist seems OK and the chest proportions look fine. If you feel the chest is too loose go do some bench press or something (preferably incline). But i would say generally the proportions on your body look fine as is and you don't want to get it fucked up.post #30322 of 545205/3/13 at 11:18pmpost #30323 of 545205/4/13 at 1:11ampost #30324 of 545205/4/13 at 1:46ampost #30325 of 545205/4/13 at 5:18ampost #30326 of 545205/4/13 at 5:48amQuote:
There must be a word for the anticipation and disappointment that comes before and after each weeks tracking day.
Anyway, got tracking on my grey baseball! For those who ordered close to the cutoff, my order was placed 3 days prior to the Jan 18 deadline... I imagine the orders went up exponentially right at the end.post #30327 of 545205/4/13 at 6:30ampost #30328 of 545205/4/13 at 7:34ampost #30329 of 545205/4/13 at 7:47am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1701 Active Users (428 Members and 1273 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 seconds ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Wing Tip Boots, Commando Soles, Barrie Last, Size 7 9 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 37 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › SCAMMER ALERT, Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...