Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:57 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 10:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2013
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30182 of 545174/28/13 at 2:48pmCWU Fit Pics (Click to show)
[apologies for the iphone picture quality]
H&M shirt / Modern Tailor button down
3sixteen sl100x – worn 4 months, 1 soak, haven't hemmed yet
OG GATs, Clarks Db beeswax
Received my CWU 2 weeks ago, this is my first leather jacket and first TOJ purchase. The quality of leather is amazing and its super comfortable. I spent 6 months hitting the gym before ordering so I wouldn't order too small, and had Charly size for a slightly relaxed fit – 1.1 p2p/chest ratio. This is the most I've spent on a piece of clothing before, so I'm having a little buyer remorse about small tweaks I could've made here and there.. but for my first attempt I'm happy with the fit - and any opinions are welcome!
Oh and the ribbing does ride up a little on the bombers, Charly suggested to add 1" length. I was already at the peak length I wanted, so I only added 0.5", but now I kinda wish I went for 1".. but that is pretty minor.
My notable measurements:
Researching through this thread gave me confidence to order before trying it on, and handling it in person definitely confirms the amazing value. I'm already thinking about what style I would order next.
Edited by congratulations - 4/28/13 at 3:05pmpost #30183 of 545174/28/13 at 3:50pmThread Starterpost #30184 of 545174/28/13 at 7:46pmpost #30185 of 545174/28/13 at 8:42pmpost #30186 of 545174/28/13 at 8:46pmpost #30187 of 545174/28/13 at 8:57pmpost #30188 of 545174/28/13 at 11:21pmpost #30189 of 545174/28/13 at 11:44pmpost #30190 of 545174/29/13 at 12:04ampost #30191 of 545174/29/13 at 2:05ampost #30192 of 545174/29/13 at 2:39amThread Starterpost #30193 of 545174/29/13 at 6:39ampost #30194 of 545174/29/13 at 9:12am
Received my second TOJ: Cracked Pepper Fishtail arrived today (here are some crappy pictures)
As my friend calls it: TOJ Jedi cloak (probably some Sith lord schnip).
Love the color (seemed lighter in some photos, but I'm happy it's darker)
It fits great considering that it's supposed to fit big (plenty of room for layering). Very happy I went with a medium -- a large would have been enormous. I'm 6'4", with long legs, but skinny -- so the medium is great. Lengths, 35" down the front, 28" sleeves.
TOJ will obviously make some awesome winter jackets in the future, but this has the look and feel of a jacket that I can wear in the winter until I'm old, and then I'll pass it down to my young'ons -- very happy I purchased.
Ordered at the Jan. cutoff, arrived April 29. It's getting warm out east, so no chance to wear it this year. But I've been suggested to turn the AC on in my house and wear it around with nothing else on. <3 <3 you all (and thanks TOJ crew!).
Now I just get to wait for the TOJ0...
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 8 seconds ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 5 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 7 minutes ago
- › NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label Polos MSRP $325 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...