Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 9/30/15 at 9:57am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 7:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2013
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30182 of 540314/28/13 at 2:48pmCWU Fit Pics (Click to show)
[apologies for the iphone picture quality]
H&M shirt / Modern Tailor button down
3sixteen sl100x – worn 4 months, 1 soak, haven't hemmed yet
OG GATs, Clarks Db beeswax
Received my CWU 2 weeks ago, this is my first leather jacket and first TOJ purchase. The quality of leather is amazing and its super comfortable. I spent 6 months hitting the gym before ordering so I wouldn't order too small, and had Charly size for a slightly relaxed fit – 1.1 p2p/chest ratio. This is the most I've spent on a piece of clothing before, so I'm having a little buyer remorse about small tweaks I could've made here and there.. but for my first attempt I'm happy with the fit - and any opinions are welcome!
Oh and the ribbing does ride up a little on the bombers, Charly suggested to add 1" length. I was already at the peak length I wanted, so I only added 0.5", but now I kinda wish I went for 1".. but that is pretty minor.
My notable measurements:
Researching through this thread gave me confidence to order before trying it on, and handling it in person definitely confirms the amazing value. I'm already thinking about what style I would order next.
Edited by congratulations - 4/28/13 at 3:05pmpost #30183 of 540314/28/13 at 3:50pmThread Starterpost #30184 of 540314/28/13 at 7:46pmpost #30185 of 540314/28/13 at 8:42pmpost #30186 of 540314/28/13 at 8:46pmpost #30187 of 540314/28/13 at 8:57pmpost #30188 of 540314/28/13 at 11:21pmpost #30189 of 540314/28/13 at 11:44pmpost #30190 of 540314/29/13 at 12:04ampost #30191 of 540314/29/13 at 2:05ampost #30192 of 540314/29/13 at 2:39amThread Starterpost #30193 of 540314/29/13 at 6:39ampost #30194 of 540314/29/13 at 9:12am
Received my second TOJ: Cracked Pepper Fishtail arrived today (here are some crappy pictures)
As my friend calls it: TOJ Jedi cloak (probably some Sith lord schnip).
Love the color (seemed lighter in some photos, but I'm happy it's darker)
It fits great considering that it's supposed to fit big (plenty of room for layering). Very happy I went with a medium -- a large would have been enormous. I'm 6'4", with long legs, but skinny -- so the medium is great. Lengths, 35" down the front, 28" sleeves.
TOJ will obviously make some awesome winter jackets in the future, but this has the look and feel of a jacket that I can wear in the winter until I'm old, and then I'll pass it down to my young'ons -- very happy I purchased.
Ordered at the Jan. cutoff, arrived April 29. It's getting warm out east, so no chance to wear it this year. But I've been suggested to turn the AC on in my house and wear it around with nothing else on. <3 <3 you all (and thanks TOJ crew!).
Now I just get to wait for the TOJ0...
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn Outerwear
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › S.E.H Kelly wool/cashmere trousers, size S (~30-31) 4 minutes ago
- › www.virtualclotheshorse.com - affiliate page 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Dress Slip Ons / Lazy Man Oxfords 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...