Now, do you wish you had gone with the calf or goat(which I assume has more lasting power), or has the lamb otherwise been the right choice? I'm asking as a guy who intends to keep the collar up often.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 2001post #30001 of 545204/23/13 at 1:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30002 of 545204/23/13 at 7:40ampost #30003 of 545204/23/13 at 7:44ampost #30004 of 545204/23/13 at 7:50am
I did take a front fit pic but I was slouching and looking shitty.
I'm just gonna order everything in this size from now on.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The navy under bright fluorescent bathroom lighting. Might get some kind of brush for this though, seems to attract lots of little hairs and stuff. But yeah, the herringbone weave on that woolpost #30005 of 545204/23/13 at 7:52ampost #30006 of 545204/23/13 at 7:52ampost #30007 of 545204/23/13 at 8:09ampost #30008 of 545204/23/13 at 8:57ampost #30009 of 545204/23/13 at 9:12ampost #30010 of 545204/23/13 at 9:21ampost #30011 of 545204/23/13 at 9:28ampost #30012 of 545204/23/13 at 10:08ambows and hhenry - sirs if you'd be so kind what is your shoulder and chest in the leathers and what size MA-1 did you go with - i want a similar fit - i usually go with 18" shoulders and 21.8" chest in the leathers
i ask because i can't gauge whether there is a certain degree of puff/fill that would draw out the MA-1 measurements indicated online
Edited by sahbryant - 4/23/13 at 10:21ampost #30013 of 545204/23/13 at 12:04pmpost #30014 of 545204/23/13 at 12:09pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 924 Active Users (151 Members and 773 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 12 minutes ago
- › S.N.S. Herning Stark in Blue Gene 13 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 14 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...