QBCDR, bruhhhhhh. but i ordered a navy/sand, so i wouldn't argue against that either.
May I ask how you plan on styling yours? I wanted one but I decided against it, because I wear navy bottoms everyday and they just wouldn't look good paired together, and most of my wardrobe is earth tones and such anyways. now I'm thinking of buying a MDR in gray. or a toj0 in black/black and buying more black to go with it. Dont have enough for a toj yet but I'm trying to decide what I really want once I do have the money. probably the lightweight baseball if it comes out and is fairly cheap. I'm so indecisive ahhhh
The sand lamb would be relatively easy. I have no idae why people ordered beige when sand was available, tbh. I kept saying the sand was nice... The sand is not all that bright, it's a tan color. Pretty easy to match to any denim color, especially anything faded. I would wear with my white tees and faded jeans, some sort of simple white sneaker probably. Could Synthese it with some beige boots or something.
My own personal wishlist (which I might get around to getting eventually, since production is now opening up)
- black lamb 4-zip MDR with silver zips
- maybe a diesel blue or Sherwood heavy calf suede channel-quilted BCDR (like willy's)
- Sand lamb channel-quilt BCDR
- 2010 DR in black lamb with gold hardware and zips
- 4-zip moto in one of the horsehides
- Synthese's dark taupe lamb suede T-1
- another black lamb CWU-45, with collar