Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 1:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1942
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29117 of 545203/26/13 at 12:26amI'd go with olive calf in silver zips only thing I'd say that moto looks better cropped I'm guessing it has something to do visually with the banded hem which is really cool. I have 2010 bottle green dr and leather is crazy nice. You'll notice it being stiffer but my dark whiskey moto I have it really starts to mold really well. I think the olive calf will get a really nice patina with time some of the brown undertones will probably come out, should be really good.post #29118 of 545203/26/13 at 8:31ampost #29119 of 545203/26/13 at 10:47amBuzz Bissinger really likes leather...
Article on Buzz Bissinger (Friday Night Lights author) on his shopping addition.
I own eighty-one leather jackets, seventy-five pairs of boots, forty-one pairs of leather pants, thirty-two pairs of haute couture jeans, ten evening jackets, and 115 pairs of leather gloves.
Read More http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/201304/buzz-bissinger-shopaholic-gucci-addiction#ixzz2OfVy4FHRpost #29120 of 545203/26/13 at 10:49ampost #29121 of 545203/26/13 at 10:50ampost #29122 of 545203/26/13 at 12:21pmpost #29123 of 545203/26/13 at 12:27pmpost #29124 of 545203/26/13 at 12:30pmpost #29125 of 545203/26/13 at 12:31pmpost #29126 of 545203/26/13 at 12:33pmpost #29127 of 545203/26/13 at 12:35pmpost #29128 of 545203/26/13 at 12:37pm
If I recall correctly they were like $500 so I expect a slight increase in price this year, add on the fact that I live in Canada (currency is at .98 roughly) so I'd be paying just about $600.
@iamacyborg: Raining for a good 50-60% of the year. Don't need it to be waterproof because I use umbrellas, but definitely need it to be haterproof. Not sure which I see myself wearing more often. I'd be 18 if that says anything and bombers are more versatile.post #29129 of 545203/26/13 at 4:45pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 24 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 1 minute ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 2 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...