Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 4:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1937post #29041 of 545203/22/13 at 3:57pmWhen I arrived at university, I was 150lbs. By mid 2nd year, I was 190 ripped, and by end of 3rd I was hovering around 200. If you're just starting out bodybuilding/weightlifting, you will see some drastic changes (genetics, supplements, diet, dedication permitted). But anyone who lifts to stay healthy, without the express goal of getting giant, you won't see much change.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29042 of 545203/22/13 at 4:00pmpost #29043 of 545203/22/13 at 4:15pmpost #29044 of 545203/22/13 at 4:27pmpost #29045 of 545203/22/13 at 4:45pmQuote:
Yes exactly - every minute I wait for ToJ is one minute closer to death. No pressure though Drew et al.post #29046 of 545203/22/13 at 5:06pmQuote:
If all you're looking for it a sexy butt, then ass to grass. If you're going for strength, just breaking parallel is fine but ass to grass and anywhere in between works. I squat just to break parallel because I compete but I've gotten countless compliments on my big booty.
Move any further health exercise questions to the RHET threadpost #29047 of 545203/23/13 at 11:55ampost #29048 of 545203/23/13 at 3:11pmpost #29049 of 545203/23/13 at 3:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by AKang
so what was the general rule of thumb about the length of the t-shirt under a bomber?
should it not be longer than the jacket or is it okay for it to be a bit longer like in the picture?
I think that t-shirt in the picture is coming down too far, but it looks like you've just pulled it down. It'd probably shift up to a good length if you walked a bit.post #29050 of 545203/23/13 at 3:46pmpost #29051 of 545203/23/13 at 3:48pmpost #29052 of 545203/23/13 at 4:04pmpost #29053 of 545203/23/13 at 4:07pmpost #29054 of 545203/23/13 at 4:15pmpost #29055 of 545203/23/13 at 5:22pmThread Starter
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Shortening a trench coat 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?