Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 7:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1933post #28981 of 545203/21/13 at 9:26am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28982 of 545203/21/13 at 9:32ampost #28983 of 545203/21/13 at 9:38ampost #28984 of 545203/21/13 at 9:43ampost #28985 of 545203/21/13 at 9:43ampost #28986 of 545203/21/13 at 9:44ampost #28987 of 545203/21/13 at 9:45ampost #28988 of 545203/21/13 at 10:06ampost #28989 of 545203/21/13 at 10:07ampost #28990 of 545203/21/13 at 11:28ampost #28991 of 545203/21/13 at 11:36amQuote:
dam straightpost #28992 of 545203/21/13 at 12:04pm
That's just crazy oversized suit, I've met the number 1 body builder when I was in Vegas last year, I didn't event know who the fuck he was but he didn't look crazy huge like how you'd think.
That shirt yeezy is wearing looks like it'd be hella comfy.post #28993 of 545203/21/13 at 12:06pmpost #28994 of 545203/21/13 at 12:14pmpost #28995 of 545203/21/13 at 12:24pmQuote:
Do you know how long it takes to build up the amount of muscle some of us want? haha
Especially if you want to do it without anabolics.. not months or years.. a decade or more for most given 95% of lifters don't have the proper diet or programming for optimal growth.
Some of us want to look nice in our clothing for the time being
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1657 Active Users (418 Members and 1239 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Horween Natural Shell Cordovan Strands by Allen Edmonds 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?