but to say that wearing a DR with an untucked shirt is wrong LOL.... sounds like someone over from CM that got lost and ventured into SWD.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:52 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 11:40 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1904
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28547 of 545203/9/13 at 10:33pmpost #28548 of 545203/10/13 at 12:02ampost #28549 of 545203/10/13 at 3:27ampost #28550 of 545203/10/13 at 11:42ampost #28551 of 545203/10/13 at 1:39pmQuote:
Having your t shirt tucked in while wearing a DR is a contradictionpost #28552 of 545203/10/13 at 2:27pmpost #28553 of 545203/10/13 at 2:28pmJust gotta say, I love my ToJ MDR and I can't wait to scrounge up enough to get a quilted BCDR to get that perfect fit. I lived in my MDR for a week while traveling and it took all kinds of abuse. The lamb is surprisingly tough, took a drunken tumble or two as I ran through the streets of New Orleans and I see zero damage save for a scratched snap.
Back in So Cal for that baseball jacket weather.post #28554 of 545203/10/13 at 4:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Justo
Picked up my calf dr2010 from the PO today. ordered nov 10, shipped out tuesday, was supposed to get it yesterday but i wasn't home
My first impressions from handling the calf is that it is true that it is a lot stiffer compared to the lamb and goat, but it's not as stiff as i was expecting it to be ( though that "armerz" comment a while back was no joke). It's also a lot glossier-looking (as you'll see from the pics). It is a very nice calf and I don't regret choosing it at all.
That being said, now that I've handled all 3, I deeply prefer the lamb (on my qdr). So much softer and nicer and easy to put on.
I took off about an inch from the length of my qdr and that proved to be a little shorter than expected lol, but it looks fine unzipped i think
also here's some pics of my other jackets for reference:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Extremely short length dude.post #28555 of 545203/10/13 at 4:58pmpost #28556 of 545203/10/13 at 5:01pmpost #28557 of 545203/10/13 at 5:05pm
Got my black lamb moto w/ silver zips. Took me a few days to warm up to the contrast of the silver on the black, but I really love it (so do others, I got tons of compliments on it already). I think the silver will look better as the leather becomes more matte from wear. Also, the fit and drape is perfect. It's not too slim, but its fitted. I can fit a hoodie under it but it still fits well with just a t-shirt. I went today to check out some baller jackets (Balmain, Rick, Saint Laurent, Margiela), and I gotta say, all of those lamb leathers felt disappointingly thin compared to the toj lamb. Not to mention the price, $5000 for a jacket is ridonk
some crappy pics:
slightly murdered out
Edited by spokeydokes - 3/10/13 at 5:30pmpost #28558 of 545203/10/13 at 5:26pmpost #28559 of 545203/10/13 at 5:26pmpost #28560 of 545203/10/13 at 5:29pmQuote:
I used to think I'm 5"7 but ever since I stopped slouching and started working out I think I'm closer to 5"9 lol.
I too would like to know who this Asian guy I seem to look like, I get comments like that sometimes.
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 28 seconds ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 45 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Missing posters 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 8 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...