Disclaimer: It was posted by ceoceo
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1898post #28456 of 545203/7/13 at 6:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28457 of 545203/7/13 at 6:43pmThread StarterALright dudes, to answer a few questions:
-Bemberg has been shown only on prototypes from the past couple months, specifically the upcoming pea, the new DR, women's BCDR and QDR, and the men's BCDR. If you have ordered any of those models, you will get Bemberg. If you ordered an older model and want to upgrade to Bemberg, we can do so for a minimal cost and you just need to give Charly the word.
In the future, all models will move to Bemberg, but right now whatever was designed and sold before that came along is getting the normal thick sateen. We are talking about something so minimal and esoteric at this point that I'm kind of embarrassed to have to address it, but whateva.
-Suiting wool MA-1 production is imminent and has come to the front of the queue now. Leather MA-1s are separate and in the leather jacket queue. They are sized completely differently as well, so there is no point in really trying to relate them.
- Still looking for interest in the Helmet Bag. I will put up some proper shots of it later. Mainly though, the response seemed to be lukewarm, and our bags are made in production runs and must be truly worthy of production, by way of response. If not, we can them.post #28458 of 545203/7/13 at 7:02pmpost #28459 of 545203/7/13 at 7:05pmpost #28460 of 545203/7/13 at 7:46pmpost #28461 of 545203/7/13 at 8:04pmQuote:
This. Curious to know the price range. Def ordering bag and MA-1 with my first big boy check
That's a few months away though so hopefully they make it into production first
Would like to see if any other bags are in the mix as well. Do need an "adult" leather bag.post #28462 of 545203/7/13 at 8:07pmpost #28463 of 545203/7/13 at 8:31pmpost #28464 of 545203/7/13 at 8:38pmpost #28465 of 545203/7/13 at 8:54pmpost #28466 of 545203/7/13 at 9:12pmThread Starterpost #28467 of 545203/7/13 at 11:52pmpost #28468 of 545203/8/13 at 12:07ampost #28469 of 545203/8/13 at 1:15ampost #28470 of 545203/8/13 at 1:59am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1542 Active Users (370 Members and 1172 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 seconds ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 57 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › No Man Walks Alone MTO and Pre-Orders Thread (Central Thread for... 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...