It might be nice if you did, even of just the jacket. I try and post pics only of combinations I haven't seen in the gallery or of ones that are less common so people can see what it looks like. I.e. Olive Calf CM.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Yesterday at 10:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1890post #28336 of 545163/5/13 at 8:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28337 of 545163/5/13 at 8:35pmQuote:
Drew - are there any economies of scale in having several bags in production at once? The larger product scale might help with marketing in a new area like bags. Also leather bags just seem to make such a logical extension of what you're already doing (assuming you want to extend). Unlike wallets, I presume bags cost enough to justify the full value chain (procurement through shipping). If you had two or three bags you might even get multiple buyers like with jackets.post #28338 of 545163/5/13 at 8:36pmQuote:
I agree. It's good citizenship. I'll try and scare up a few pictures if the sun comes out over the next few days.post #28339 of 545163/5/13 at 8:38pmpost #28340 of 545163/5/13 at 8:51pmpost #28341 of 545163/5/13 at 9:11pmQuote:
gib sample plzpost #28342 of 545163/5/13 at 9:13pmQuote:
No. My first paycheck from my post-graduate school job will be a celebration red moto. Or so I whisper to myself as I fall asleep.post #28343 of 545163/5/13 at 9:52pmpost #28344 of 545163/5/13 at 10:32pmpost #28345 of 545163/5/13 at 11:38pmQuote:
Ya you should probably sell that TOJ1 to me just to offset the costspost #28346 of 545163/5/13 at 11:48pm
Took my measurements in hopes of buying that 2013 TOJ0, but my measurements are all over the place..
Which size do you think is best?
My body measurements (in inches):
Chest: 42.5, pit to pit: 21
Sleeve Length: 24.5
Charly recommended a 50, I'm a little hesitant because I dont wanna order and be stuck with a jacket that is too small.
I'm also 5'9'' 175lbs, athletic slim build.post #28347 of 545163/6/13 at 2:20amQuote:
Look what we have here...
Which directly links to: http://www.styleforum.net/t/217855/the-new-official-toj-thread-2011/22500#post_5704203
Warning: Come close (Click to show)Warning: Closer (Click to show)Warning: Closer... (Click to show)Warning: Now click (Click to show)Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:post #28348 of 545163/6/13 at 2:35ampost #28349 of 545163/6/13 at 2:43am
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 22 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 23 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 24 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 27 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 27 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 29 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 31 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 31 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...