Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 5:28 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Are Belstaff leather jackets worth it? Last post on 11/30/14 at 4:42am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1847
Styleforum Top Picks
Some new material news: lots of new goat colors. The new ones are unglazed, so less sheen than the goat we've previously used. Will put those and the few newer post-color chart colors I missed onto a new updated color chart. New goat is very nice, same pebbled texture, normal sheen, colors from olive to yellow (which is pretty pleasant, for being yellow leather) - and then apart from that:
This new goat you speak of, is there a dark (or darkish) brown? If so, would you recommend it over the "old" goat, for say, a 4-zip MDR?
Sign me up for this minimalist TOJ0, especially after the disastrous fit with the Patrik Ervell varsity. What do you have in mind for the new-gen baseball?
I'd felt the black lamb before and knew how much thicker it was, but wow this thing feels so much heavier than my cream 4-zip.
Re: cuff opening, these do seem bigger than before, though not sure if it's partly because these aren't convertible cuffs. Not really gonna lose sleep over it though.
Edited by magicalporks - 2/20/13 at 11:40am
Any pictures of the gold zippers? I think they could look either really good on black
Ok TOJ disciples. I've been planning on selling this jacket that I fell in love with because it felt too long and I'm not sure about the shoulders. But I wanted to get feedback before I did something I regret forever!
Jacket is a bit tight around the midsection, but I plan on losing a couple dozen pounds this year. The waist kind of hits my hips and I'm not sure I can pull it off. It's hugging my hips and the top arc of my ass. It's actually a little too tight to be worn comfortably closed without pulling the lower zipper up a bit. (It flares out a little as you can see. I am kind of hoping weight loss will help this...)
Lastly, the arms are a bit tight. They feel snug with just a regular t-shirt on. A longsleeve makes them feel tight and a sweater would make it uncomfortable.
So..after wearing in my bomber a bit and re-introducing carbs to my diet I've come to realize that the armholes are insanely high and borderline uncomfortable. The jacket is super tight on my upper back (near my pits) and may be too small in the shoulders for me as well. For future reference, does a larger upper arm measurement lower the armholes/make the jacket fit more relaxed? I feel like I'm wearing a girls jacket sometimes right now lol, maybe its the fur
So..after wearing in my bomber a bit and re-introducing carbs to my diet I've come to realize that the armholes are insanely high and borderline uncomfortable. The jacket is super tight on my upper back (near my pits) and may be too small in the shoulders for me as well. For future reference, does a larger upper arm measurement lower the armholes/make the jacket fit more relaxed?
i dunno , judging from your pics a few pages back, it doesn't look tight at all--big if anything. are you layering?
that said, sell to me
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Traditional, Military, Moto, Heritage Brands and... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 6 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015