EMS is no joke, jackets coming in fast.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? Last post on Today at 6:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 1844post #27646 of 545202/19/13 at 1:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27647 of 545202/19/13 at 1:14pmpost #27648 of 545202/19/13 at 1:16pm
I got the black trousers and I can say it's def a suiting fabric. Thin, slight sheen and lightweight. I wouldn't wear it with just a tee and sneakers. Needs some kind of semi-formal or decently structured outerwear / jacket if you're gonna wear it with a tee.
You dress kind of SZ right? Not sure if it would work with some of those pretty out there textures.post #27649 of 545202/19/13 at 1:17pmpost #27650 of 545202/19/13 at 1:21pmQuote:
Exactly same thing here with my new MDR. For some reason I kinda thought that the 5,5" width would have been when its fully opened. I can also put my fist easily through it even when it's fully zipped so can't really use the sleeves half zipped or anything because it's so generous. Should have asked for it before ordering, so my bad, just thought that the "house fit" for sleeve opening would have ended up being a bit narrower. Other than that the jacket fits pretty much just as I wanted it to fit (which is a bit roomy to allow layering). GF's DR fit is amazingly good, especially considering I only gave her body measurements to Charly. He really knows how to size your and your GF's jackets.
All in all, very satisfied with the jackets we today received and I'll hopefully have soon time to post some fit pics. =)
Edited by Joona - 2/19/13 at 1:35pmpost #27651 of 545202/19/13 at 1:22pmpost #27652 of 545202/19/13 at 1:28pmpost #27653 of 545202/19/13 at 1:39pmpost #27654 of 545202/19/13 at 1:45pmQuote:Beautiful Harrington.Originally Posted by Islander
Just got a delivery, literally 5 minutes ago
Possibly the last suede Harrington from TOJ?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Just turned 40 /dadstyle
Harrington collars aren't meant to be folded down though. Sorry, it's just kind of a pet peevepost #27655 of 545202/19/13 at 1:48pmpost #27656 of 545202/19/13 at 2:11pmQuote:
How tall are you/what size is that? I have a MA-1 in the works too, but this is only the second time I've seen the jacket worn in pics and it looks slightly naked in the chest area tbh. I think that might just be because you look pretty tall though. Still dopepost #27657 of 545202/19/13 at 2:16pmQuote:
6 foot 5...so taller than most. Custom sizing.post #27658 of 545202/19/13 at 2:24pmpost #27659 of 545202/19/13 at 2:31pmpost #27660 of 545202/19/13 at 2:36pm
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Creases on a doble-breasted suit 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 15 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 16 minutes ago
- › What is my face shape ? 17 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 18 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?